Poll

What type of animal would you want added to the game?

Four-legged keronian (Keroro Gunso)
4 (1.3%)
Four-legged tadpole keronian (Keroro Gunso)
1 (0.3%)
Bunny
34 (10.8%)
Eagle
135 (42.9%)
Dragon
141 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 306

Author Topic: What type of animal would you want added to the game?  (Read 30193 times)

Icewolfpup

Re: What type of animal would you want added to the game?
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2011, 06:02:50 pm »
DRAGONS WILL NOT BE ADDED I REPEAT DRAGONS WILL NOT BE ADDED INTO FERAL HEART!

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2011, 06:22:44 pm »
Such an amusing thread in my opinion.

Ephemeral

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2011, 06:26:31 pm »
"No unicorns or dragons. This is a realistic game, btw."

This made me laugh, in all honesty. If it's realistic, then tell me why do we have neon-colored, pink on black wolves with mohakws running around? A bit contradicting to your comment, no?

As for more species, I'd rather see more predators than what could be hunted (deer, rabbits, etc). Personally, I'd like eagles, but I'm not sure how well they'd fit into the game. :| I see F-H as being set up for canines and felines, and because the customization options are rather wide-ranging, there's no need for individual species like foxes, jackals, coyotes, leopards, domestic cats, tigers, etc.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 06:28:44 pm by Frankie »

Icewolfpup

« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2011, 06:41:12 pm »
a dragon :D lol that would be so cool only it would probally take ages to make. :3
DRAGONS ARE A BIG NO!

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2011, 07:06:49 pm »
'Tis true, dragons, however many votes it gets, will never be added to FeralHeart.

Offline Blackhowlingwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2011, 07:18:54 pm »
I don't get whats so special about dragons anyway honestly. They're basically giant lizards that fly and breathe fire. Not saying I don't like them (I'll probably play one in Aro'kai) but seriously people need to stop asking for them in FH. It just doesn't fit in FH not one bit.

SilverDragon101

« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2011, 07:46:51 pm »
I don't know why ppl want more species in this game such as dragons, eagles, or gryphons. You can still make a dragon by modifying the feline model to get a Western or the canine to get an Eastern and use a bit of imagination. Same thing with gryphons too. I am obsessed with dragons myself. Truth is nobody knows what dragons really look like becuase they don't exist.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2011, 07:55:01 pm »
I don't know why ppl want more species in this game such as dragons, eagles, or gryphons. You can still make a dragon by modifying the feline model to get a Western or the canine to get an Eastern and use a bit of imagination. Same thing with gryphons too. I am obsessed with dragons myself. Truth is nobody knows what dragons really look like becuase they don't exist.

Because dragons are mythical creatures, it means that you can make them look like whatever you want them to, so you're wrong there, everyone knows what dragons look like.

:3

SilverDragon101

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2011, 01:46:42 pm »
You might not get what I mean there. Dragons are not an existing species on Earth so there is no confirmed appearence. Same with all mythical creatures. They only exist in our imaginations and everyone has a different interpretation of what a dragon, bigfoot or gryphon would look like. So I am definatly not wrong.

Offline Hano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • we are number one
    • equineofree
    • kyloreyyn
    • itshano
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2011, 02:47:32 pm »
Equines & other hooved animals n_n