Author Topic: View distance does nothing whatsoever!!!  (Read 2329 times)

Offline isone

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: View distance does nothing whatsoever!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 03:52:32 am »
even after a server reset at 1 in the morning i cant get onto the map water mill -_- that's just sad

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 04:08:13 am »
Once again Trey, The users here are trying to help you and you arent being quite nice, have you tried what they have asked you to try or are you just gonna keep using your Linux excuse, If Linux is that bad get a new computer and stop complaining about problems you are not allowing us to help you fix with your arrogant attitude towards us.

We have all tried to help you on several occasions too no avail as your replies to us seem to make no sense and are quite honestly pointless to the matter at hand, Posting a help question and telling the person that is giving you the help "it is not going to work I have a linux" is not going to get you anywhere maybe you should try what they ask you to try or plain and simply just get a new computer as stated before. You have treated us rudely on several occasions while I try to help you and you are quite ignorant towards our advice.

Please learn some manners and a little bit of respect.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 04:09:17 am »
Your view Distance setting isn't really made for increasing game performance significantly. It reduces lag in item cluttered maps, which none of the default ones are.

I notice the effect more with custom meshes.

Bad tokens and server errors have more to do with your internet connection actually. Using a linux OS won't help much too, as FH was designed to run on a Windows OS

EDIT: watermill is an FH+ map, FH+ runs very poorly as it is. I would suggest using regular FH if you'd like to avoid errors

Offline isone

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 04:19:06 am »
how is a 14 year old supposed to buy a computer? think about it... and its not my fault my grammer sucks. i've given up with FH i just won't play it for a couple of years till these bugs and glitches are gone

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 04:26:48 am »
Trey everyone has been trying to help you, we understand not everyone can buy a laptop etc. But everyone can have respect for those trying to be kind and go out of their way to give u guidance on how to fix something. If distance works for everyone else then it is a problem on ur side, not a FH problem or bug as u call it. If the problem isnt fixed then obviously its ur computer or something on ur end. Meaning that coming here to complain more and not take our advice is something i suggest you don't do. Or in the end no one will ever help you~ Please do come back when ur issues are resolved and yes when some bugs on FH are fixed if thats whats bothering you so :)

Will leave this topic alone now so it dosent become a argument thread~