Author Topic: Original Roleplays  (Read 8398 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Original Roleplays
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 10:08:25 pm »
lol Paint your post is something I have been saying myself for a while now. Its very hard to find really good RP groups on FeralHeart but even harder to find good RPs that actually LAST  >:(. I have joined many great RP groups before but the moment I finally get into the swing of things the whole group dismantles itself. Most of the good long term RPs can be found here on the forum but look anywhere else like Flourite Plains and you'll most likely end up in a group of noobs who spend more time joking around and talking about pancakes and tacos and other random things instead of RPing. I am sick of the same old themes myself and I crave new unique groups with unique stories. If you guys hear of any others please let me know or better yet lets just create one ourselves! 

Offline DivineHeroine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Keep that fiery faith.
    • divine-angel-heroine
    • GoldenAngelDragon
    • divine-angel-heroine
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 10:25:27 pm »
Hm, you know what would be awesome? If someone combined all these sweet ideas and just made on awesome multi-species rp. What annoys me is that you never have any roleplays were everyone is a loner and wanders on their own. It makes it more interesting when your character is always meeting new characters and everyone isnt in a 'pack' or ina group. It would make multi-species rps just a bit more realistic, and takes care of the whole hype when a new member joins. You know, when your like 'should I act like the new character is new to the pack, or should I act like they were already in the pack?'
Thats my dream. Having an rp where everyone can do what they want without the limits of pack... things. I mean, deep into the rp you might get a group of friends travelling with eachother, but there would be more loners than packs xD
And sorry if this is random, but GOSH JOLLY, some people dont know the difference between UNREALISTIC and ILLITERATE. ('Unliterate' is a term I see used alot as well =_=)
I have been doing a group like that, actually..it is really hard to keep it together..barley anyone joins and comes back. Best members get free presets :).

Offline ameliaparcel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • V is for Vendeta
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 11:12:49 pm »
Hmm. Paint... I think this is turning into an advertisement page. Maybe you could put up some rules. ._.

Through twists and turns in our story. Through the sticks and stones, my friend. I'll stand by your side in this battle. Even to our bloody end.

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012, 03:07:27 am »
That does seem to be the biggest problem, keeping people. So many just join, disconnect, and are never seen again...

SoulRevenge

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012, 03:17:49 am »
I came up with my own semi-original roleplay. It's basically the citizens of Zura'ra are having trouble with a wolf who keeps taking and murdering the townspeople. His name, would happen to be, SlenderWolf. As a popular group arose, known as Anti-Slender Team, some dark canine and felines of the city joined SlenderWolf's side. Now nobody knows...who shall reign supreme. And nobody knows...who's safe and who isn't.

Hahah, I thought of something like that two nights by playing Slender- I log off everytime I see Slenderman though -w-. But we changed it up abit, 'Slenderman' was a demonic wold named 'Kakuroji' that would terrorize locals in the forest, but there was an organization known as 'Sakura ink' that was against Kakuroji. It more or less an all-out war against Kakuroji and Sakura ink (It turned into a war after three hours X3) , though unfourtantly, our only fifteen members haven't been seen since. owo.
My Roleplays never get very far X.X

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 04:02:48 am »
That does seem to be the biggest problem, keeping people. So many just join, disconnect, and are never seen again...
I, admittedly, am one of those people *Sweatdrop* But I only drop out of rps that don't interest me once I join, and I think it would be awkward to tell them 'Oh, um, hey, I join thinking it was pretty cool but it turned out it wasn't very good, so... Seeya!'

That is one of my problems, once I see an rp and it looks good, I join, then once we start roleplaying everything starts going down and I'm not interested anymore TT_TT Maybe its just me.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

SoulRevenge

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 04:17:24 am »
I, admittedly, am one of those people *Sweatdrop* But I only drop out of rps that don't interest me once I join, and I think it would be awkward to tell them 'Oh, um, hey, I join thinking it was pretty cool but it turned out it wasn't very good, so... Seeya!'

That is one of my problems, once I see an rp and it looks good, I join, then once we start roleplaying everything starts going down and I'm not interested anymore TT_TT Maybe its just me.

It's the same way with me Fused X.X I join an RP, thinking it's cool, but then I don't like it, but I'm too afraid to tell the others in the RP that 'It's not my thing.' because I think I might hurt they're feelings DX.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 05:58:41 am »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

wolffoxalliance

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 06:00:57 am »
I agree aswell to other RPs.I use to RP alot woth packs/prides or other groups but all seem to be the same.And those apocalyttpic RPs are quite borinng.All you say there its just destruction,pain blah blah blah,wheres the funny part?

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 02:28:44 pm »
^_^ Im glad there are people that agree.
I agree aswell to other RPs.I use to RP alot woth packs/prides or other groups but all seem to be the same.And those apocalyttpic RPs are quite borinng.All you say there its just destruction,pain blah blah blah,wheres the funny part?

I was only ever in one apocalyptic rp, and it was pretty good, but its like you described 'destruction, pain, death'. It's like the 'live, eat, mate, die' rps, with even less to do. And the last part gave me an idea, why are there no humor-based rps? I mean, not one where you fool around like idiots, but one where you genuinely roleplay with others to make it funny?
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;