Author Topic: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains  (Read 51298 times)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2012, 04:51:49 am »
Fire almost dropped the pups when Dawn gasped. But before the pups totally fell from his mouth, Fire clenched his mouth shut and held the pups softly without them even touching the ground. He sighed with relief and trotted to his mate. He set the pups down, but instead of letting them drink milk he kept them all to hisself. He wasn't about to be separated from pups he just helped to be born. Fire started to have a bond with the twins as he curled them in his fluffy chest. "Well do you remember Grace, my in evil brothers mate?" he began.
:D Lilly :D

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2012, 05:26:58 am »
She nods her head "love they need milk" she tells him

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2012, 05:43:59 am »
Fire whimpered and looked down at the pups. He didn't want them to be out of his touch. The male nodded and nudged the sweet pups next to Dawns stomach and laid right next to the two pups and Dawn so he was still touching them. He looked at Dawn and began the story. "Well Grace was attacked by wolves and she was in labor, I had to help birth the pups but right after I let Grace see her angels she died. I did everything to help her but it was to late... So I guess we will be there parents. Since they were just born and had no clue what there mom looked or smelt like they will think we are the parents. But because I licked them and they sniffed me they may think I'm the mom at first." he frowned but smiled at the last sentence he had said.

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2012, 05:48:49 am »
Dawn licks the pups clean and curls her tail on top of them to keep them warm "love I hate to burst your bubble but males smell different than females"

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 09, 2012, 06:21:20 am »
Fire chuckles and licks Dawns neck. "I know but the pups wouldn't know, dear." he smiled and nuzzled the pups. "Oh I forgot to mention there names, there names are Noko and Neko." he smiled and nudged the two darling pups.

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 09, 2012, 10:58:48 am »
Dawn yawns and lays her head down to take a nap

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 12, 2012, 02:28:37 am »
Fire lays his head on his paws as he falls asleep. The pups were still on his paws though, his head and the two pups could fit on his paws easily.

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 12, 2012, 10:07:17 pm »
Dawn keeps her tail curled up on her pups to keep them warm as she gently ushers Tamara onto her paws and carefully lays her head on top of her to act as a blanket

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 12, 2012, 11:32:33 pm »
Fire smiled in his sleep and wagged his tail. A couple of minutes later Fire woke up. He carefully unwrapped Dawns tail and picked up Noko and Neko. He did it s carefully Dawn probably didn't feel it. Fire laid next to Dawn and laid the pups infront of his chest, the pups were in between his paws, he also laid his head over the pups like a blanket. The only thing you could see was Fire because the pups blended in his fur.

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 13, 2012, 12:18:34 am »
Dawn wakes up later that night to see Fire playing with the two pups and she realized he has yet to play with their pups but she shakes off that thought reminding her self their the only family he has left... But that doesn't stop a final thought of Fire forgetting his pups from slipping through