Author Topic: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains  (Read 50328 times)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 03:51:24 am »
(Ok then, can it be black, fluffy, very tiny, a male, very young and lost, and so freakin cute XD)

"Dawn!" he yelped as a rouge attacked him. He got up and bit into the rouges muzzle, the rouge ran off. He jumped and attacked two wolves. "Get out of here!" he snarled. The two rouges ran off. Dust flew everywhere and leaves floated around the scene. Two more rouges attacked him. 3 minutes later all the rouges were skittering back to the forest, one rouge looked around and found a pup, but before he could grab it his leader howled for him to come back to there small camp. Fire laid on the ground with splats of blood on him. Tufts of fur laid around the clearing. "Hurry up and find the other p-pup, Dawn." he said weakly. He got up and limped to the pup that was in the den. The white pup was curled up in a ball. He thought maybe the pup would be afraid of him because he was all dirty. The male slowly hobbled to the pup, he sat down infront of it. His head leaned over the pup, looking down on the white fur ball.
:D Lilly :D

Offline Ashanitan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Comission made by the beautiful MerlynsMidnight.
    • Pointandgrass
    • Ashanitan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2012, 04:20:32 am »
May shook her bloody pelt and barked "that was fun. Come on Night let's  go help my sister." she and Night limped back over to Dawn.
If ya see ingame, don't be scared to approach me.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2012, 10:21:16 am »
Tamara looked shocked to the attack and remained so.Her eyes fearly she plop her head down and trempled making a slight noice."Yip!"she screamed silently when the rogue looked at her and hide her head.She stand there hiding her face with her paws trempling.Will it end so soon?

feralheartdog

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 08:03:13 pm »
Curled into a ball. He lifted his tiny fluffy head and peered at the male looking at him. His tiny eyes sparkled. "Agga!" He said over and over again. "Agga!" He looked at the male more throughly and then realized it was an Alpha male. (Even pups are smart, just trying to get this post longer). He got onto his tiny paws. and wobbled back and forth then landed on his back. He pawed at the air trying to get back to his stubby legs, but couldn't do so. He sneezed.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:05:03 pm by Shanith »

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 08:05:59 pm »
Tamara twiched her ears to the sounds and yelped feeling the thorns cutting her flesh.Blood was running and she couldn't get easily.She was too afraid of the wolves to do so.

feralheartdog

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2012, 08:30:53 pm »
Noko and Niko

Description:
Very Fluffy, must fluffiest and cute things one would ever see.

(They are twins)
Personality: Not known yet, will be spilled throughout the RP
History: The parents died in a raid. These pups were the only two that survived.
RP sample:
Niko and Noko whimpered. There tone was cue, being that way, one maythink it was a single pup. Only to discover twins. The wriggled around in the small hole they were in. Their tummies rumbled, they were hunger and exhausted. They began to cry. "Agwa! Agwa!" Is what sounded like what they were saying. They hugged one another (Bellies to each other). They coul not see anything, for they were so young and tiny. They could  hear though. Their hearing had just developed.

(These 2 pups are for Lilly)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2012, 08:36:54 pm »
Fire smiled (Lol then Fire must be dumb! XD Jk). He knew that his new son and him would get along great. He laid down, the male picked the white fur ball up, Fire softly set him down on his paws. The black wolf licked at the pups white fur. "Aww you are sooooo cute!" he yipped (Even males have soft spots for puppies xD) Blood started to get all over the pups fur as Fire nudged the pup into his chest fur. Now all you could see was a white spot on Fires black chest fur.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2012, 08:39:00 pm »
(Hmmmm... I just noticed something. Those pups look exactly how I described them and the name Nico is my favorite.... I'm a lucky wolf!!! >:D Anyways, I'll find the two pups right after they get excepted. Oh and thankies :D)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2012, 08:40:56 pm »
Tamara tried to get out of the thorns and one stab her eye.She yelped loud and get out of the bush yelping from pain.She was bleeding bad and her eyes was bad too.

feralheartdog

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2012, 08:44:42 pm »
Tau hung onto the chest fur with his tiny paws, he found some mats and slid his paws into them. He curled into a ball. He heard the Boom! Boom! of his new warmth pals heart. He nuzzled farther into the fur.

(......To be written in later posts....when they get accepted xD...I had to write something. My fingers feel like tyin' I don't know why though...I hope I am not rhyming!