Author Topic: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains  (Read 51006 times)

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains
« Reply #250 on: July 13, 2012, 06:33:42 pm »
Dawn trotted to the hole and looked at it "I'm sorry I was mean Tamara but you are acting like a spoilt brat"

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 13, 2012, 06:56:38 pm »
Jay could heer something going on in the distance. She slid out off the tiny hole and looked across the forest floor at another wolf trying to catch a younger one. She whimpered and shoved herself closer underground in the roots.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 13, 2012, 07:05:31 pm »
(Darn in FH there is something so creepy ;3;...Is creeped))

Fergy

« Reply #253 on: July 13, 2012, 07:20:01 pm »
sorry it was the wrong rp link ahhaha

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 13, 2012, 11:43:31 pm »
Fire whined and galloped after the two. He slid to a halt at the tree hole. The male reached his narrow muzzle in the hole and picked the pup up. "Dawn let me figure it out please." he whimpered and trotted to a boulder, he sat behind the boulder in a den. Fire laid the pup in between his paws as the male laid down. "Tami your right, but you are not an ugly weak pup. You are my pup, and all my pups grow up to be strong warriors. So don't say you a an ugly, weak, failure. Because you aren't. If I know anything! It's that you are not a weak, ugly pup!" he said with a strong, powerful, calm voice. He buffered his chest with pride. Fire softly licked the pups eyes to take away the salty tears.
:D Lilly :D

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2012, 11:54:24 pm »
Dawn whines softly feeling like a failure and so she slowly walks to a near by water fall to have some time to her self and keeps her head down the whole time

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2012, 06:30:29 am »
Fire howled in the den, he did a strong howl that told Dawn he missed her and if she was ok. The male looked back down at the pup and licked her muzzle. "Tami, I love you as much as any other of my pups. I want you to know that I don't think you are less then Dawns and I pups, you are all the same. I do love you very much, no matter what you think I will always love you, and I will risk my life for you Tami." he whined and still licked her.
:D Lilly :D

Offline ShadowClasher

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2012, 06:15:23 pm »
(Wow, just realized i messed up the age BADLY xD she's supoosed to be 1)
Jay hunched her shoulders in the roots prepared to get out of the hole and make a run for it. She bunched her muscles and shot out of the willow tree with a huff. She turned to look back and ended up rearing into a pine tree and fell back with a thump. She shook her head to try and get out of the daze and shock she was in and make a quick run for it.

*wink wink*

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2012, 06:18:45 pm »
Dawn doesn't howl back but lays down by the lagoon and whines to herself unaware of a native american watching her

Offline ShadowClasher

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 15, 2012, 06:34:31 pm »
Getting back up from her daze, Jay shook her head and wobbled to her feet. She swivled around to see if anyone was watching her. She could see a wolf at the lagoon laying down and she could hear others back at what they probably had as a den. Jay snuck backward away from the sounds and the wolf until she realized something was watching the wolf by the lagoon. She snarled remembering the pesky Native Americans who had burned down her old den. She stood there for a moment waiting for the Native American to do anything.

*wink wink*