Author Topic: My FeralHeart isn't working. Ideas?  (Read 13704 times)

Kristahi

My FeralHeart isn't working. Ideas?
« on: June 22, 2012, 05:41:51 am »
Ok, i'm going to be very detailed with you and my problem. I have tried re-installing my FH, but it still isn't working. I'll click the FH icon, have to choose a Rendering System (By the way, I have a Dell Laptop, Hannspree) and click my option which I believe is the best. When I click that option, my screen turns black and then a icon appears saying (exactly), "Feralheart.exe is not working. Windows checking for a solution to the problem..." After a second or two, another icon pops up saying: "A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close and notify you if a solution is avadible."

Any ideas on what Rendering System to use/and or anything else that might help? My FH was litterally working two hours ago and I had shut off my computer to eat. And this happen. Please help... thanks.

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: My FeralHeart isn't working. Ideas?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 05:58:01 am »
Try switching between OpenGL and Direct3D rendering modes. That is usually the problem that many people have.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Kristahi

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:58:44 am »
I messed around with my options and found the right one. Thanks!(:

Offline hotkat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 02:03:00 am »
Mine is doing that too but doesn't even let me log in. Its making me mad not being able to get on it at all, and no matter what rendering system I use, its not working. I've tried reinstalling it and getting the patch just to see if that works. Nothing.

wolfwarior

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 02:37:32 am »
My FH isnt working- I'll log in- either it will take too long, or it will say wine is having an issue. And it is a serious issue and needs to shut down. I have a Macbook Pro.

Please respond. I have been trying for three months now, and i would really like to play.

Offline Musical-Chibi

• Curious Wanderer
  • butts at my soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 02:54:53 am »

See more on Know Your Meme

Offline Paradise Alpha

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • They say there's no such place as Paradise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 02:20:45 pm »
My FH Didn't work as well and what I did is I messed about with the options and I found a way of getting your FH working, but when I tried that it did work but the FH background went all black (I did it with FH+), but it still worked I dunno maybe it will work on your's. Here's what you have to do: Click on the FH icon ((I tried mine with FH+!! But I think you can also try with normal FH)) with your right mouse button and and then choose "restore previous versions" and then click again "restore versions" and there should be 2 files. One will say "earlier this month" and the other one "earlier this year". I clicked the "earlier this year" option and it did work but like I said it didn't work perfectly because the screen went all black. (FH+)

Hope this kinda helped ;)

Offline lizzylou1112

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 03:51:14 pm »
Mine isnt working either D: Whenever i click on a character and play it it does work, but then when i try to go to bonfire island, it starts to load but stays on the load page. This is getting meh VERY angry! I really want to play D: i have tried deleting it then re-installing it but that doesnt work either ): i have a mac pro and it Feral-heart worked for half a year after i downloaded it, didnt come back for 3 months then i wanted to play again, opened it up, signed in, and i try to join and it doesnt load, or sometimes, i can join, but i will only stay in for about 3 minutes and then it would say something about a wine configuration D: please help! I have a craving for Feral-Heart right now and i need to fulfill it (sounds like a prophecy haha) BUT PLEASE SOMEONE HELP D:

Offline lizzylou1112

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 03:57:27 pm »
Hi im back... just wanted to check out what it said when Feral-Heart closed. Heres what it says, "The program FeralHeart.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
This can be caused by a problem in the program or deficiency in Wine. You may want to check the Application Database for tips about running this application.

Offline Flamecourt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 09:59:57 pm »
Mine has the same problem.I dont know what to do... None of those worked.It was fine a week ago...