Author Topic: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))  (Read 39380 times)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2012, 12:21:43 am »
Lila gasped, she leaned in and sniffed the pup hardly. "Oh... My.... Gosh..." she whined. Her body trembled with surprise as she stared into the pups eyes. Her teeth grinded with anxiety as a growl errupted in her throat. S-she can't be... Lila thought.

Jake leaned in and kissed Desoto for a long time. He savored every second as there lips touched with sparks. (Awwwwwww <3)
:D Lilly :D

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2012, 12:34:23 am »
Yuki pricked her ears.  "What is it Lila?" She kept looking up at her.  The pup cocked her head as she gasped and she put her ears down to her head and whined, "D-Did I do something?" She crouched down as she growled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She closed her eyes and she breathed in his wonderful scent.  She smiled and put her ears down on her head happily. ("Can you feel the love tonight?  The peace the evening brings?" <3 lol)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2012, 03:53:32 am »
Cassie saw the hunters leave and looked at Jason.Then her heat arose around and she jumped on the land above her"Wanna go hunting?"she tried to smile but failed as always

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2012, 04:47:14 am »
Logan looked at Ice and then back at Crystal. "C'mere, Crystal." He said trotting out of the den.

Crystal hesitated and then started getting up to follow him.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2012, 05:09:15 am »
Ice snorted and got up. He walked forward and sat at the enterance of the den, to make sure if anything bad happened.

Lila crouched down and backed up a bit. She whined like crazy "Y-you can't be..." she yelped a high pitch noise the hurt pups ears. She was very surprised and pinned her ears against her head. Her fur stood up a bit as she narrowed her scared eyes at Yuki.

Jake smiled and closed his brown eyes. His tail wagged and he savored every moment. (Awww... Yes :) )
:D Lilly :D

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2012, 11:37:28 am »
Jason pricked his ears , "Sure!" he smiled but then sniffed the air.  "Cassie." He said wagging his tail slightly, "You're starting to get into heat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki cocked her head to the side and then yelped as she fell to the ground.  She covered her ears with her paw's and whined as she yelped.  "I said I was sorry!!" She cried out.  The pup backed up further away Lila.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desoto pulled back and put her head on the back of his neck. (Doggie hug ^^)  Her tail wagged vigorously and her heat scent got even stronger.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2012, 11:42:57 am »
"Hmm..yeah..."she said and then turned"I smell a herb!Let's go quick!"she said excited

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2012, 08:01:19 pm »
Jason pricked his ears and flicked his tail, "Alright." He said climbing out of the den.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2012, 08:05:04 pm »
She saw the herb and spotted a small deer.Slowly she tried hunting the herb trying to make the baby deer get lost and run away from the herb"Go hunt it!I'm gonna try catch and a second one"she said and looked at the herb

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2012, 08:21:41 pm »
Shadow ran as fast as her legs could carry her her jet black pelt flowing and ehr blood redy eyes glowing ((haha It rhymed XD)) shadow lookbehind her the wolves chasingher still there as she howled for some help when she hit a dead end-"FOXDUNGS GET AWAY FROM ME!" Shadow howled springing at the biggest one tearing his throught open killing him instantly and splattering blood all over the ground herself and the three outher wolf who had now jumped On shadow in a giant pile making Shadow disapear.

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen