Author Topic:  (Read 27106 times)

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2012, 06:21:23 pm »
Not sure if this is right, but I thought Cloud wasn't accepting any more members.

Edit: Oh, any more loners

CloudFish

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 10:02:34 pm »
Kaylee accepted. Sign up on forum.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2012, 08:48:37 am »
I love this rp :D anyone reading this Join Now >:)

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2012, 12:07:14 am »
This looks amazing. I have an hyena I would love to roleplay, instead of having her just stand thar.  Anyways this looks amazing. :).

Name:  Varinus ( Var )
Family: Rosepetal(Deceased, Mother)  Daku (Deceased, father)
Group/Loner:  / Kokoru Hyena Clan /
Species:  (Striped) Hyena.
Personality:  A quiet figure, likes to keep to herself.  She can be friendly, only if she knows you.  She is just like her mother, wise, quiet.
History: Varinus stayed with her mother until she died.  Leaving, realizing she had no reason to stay in the area which she was living in, Var left.  She found a new place to live, sharing this place with a new pride, and many other animals.  She also met a hyena pup? and they lived together, for a while.  The pup disappeard.  The lion pride left, and so did the other hyena's.  Varinus is just walking, trying to find a new home.
Picture:  -
And/Or Appearance:  She is a rosey color, her pelt is just a little bit grey, and her underfur is rosey-ish.  Her markings are black.   Her eyes are a olive green, and her mane is a red rose color, (Just not so bright).
Preset Download? : -
RP Example:  Varinus stood looking over the valley she once called home.  She let out a small sneeze before turning tail and moving away.  As she padded farther, and farther away the rosey colored hyena talked to herself; "Why me?"  "Why can't I just find some place to call home?".  As Varinus walked farther away she noticed how much -happier?- she was getting.  Varinus giggled when a blue butterfly landed on her nose, giggling she sprinted forward.

Offline DragonsPainter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 02:11:21 pm »
Yay another possible hyena! :DD

I hope you get accepted Var! your character sounds interesting :3

And shadow, get on >:U we need to capture you lol
This, is my new account. My old account (Nynth) broke... I cant log in.... SO ya :3

CloudFish

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 04:42:58 pm »
Hyena is accepted.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2012, 12:18:22 am »
Hope you don't mind me trying to squeeze in. :3

Name: Erich
Family: Unknown
Group/Loner: Cloud's Pride
Species: Lion
Personality: Narcissistic, egotistical, and very posh; Erich isn't the biggest lion around, but he more than makes up for that with his mastery of words and swiftness. There's some question as to whether or not this is his natural-self or a rehersed-self, as he's very rarely truly taken by surprise emotionally or personality-wise. His motto is: "If something happens that's not part of the plan, find a way to make it part of the plan."
History: Erich's past is his business, and what's his business is... Well, it's his business! Sure, there are rumors of infedlity, death, dishonesty, and losing a dear family member - but he assures that those are mere rumors not worthy of this time to disspell. No one's quite sure where he came from, just that he skirts around as if he's always been around.
Picture:

RP Example:
The sun was shining and the grass was green, it was a wonderful day to be alive and well for a lion... especially if that lion's name was Erich. Which - oh my - it just so happened to be! Erich padded down towards a small pooling of water, stopping at the edge and turning his head this way and that; inspecting himself. "Another day, another day of me~" he murred, liking his paw and running it over his head to style his mane.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

CloudFish

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2012, 12:30:07 pm »
Not at all, not at all. Everything checks out on your character, soon as you're signed up on forums you'll be good to go.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 04:19:53 pm »
Name: Kiburi
Family: (Think this is what you mean by family) Mother: Akani Father: Morak Siblings: None
Group/Loner: Cheetahs (whatever group they're in)------possibly be leader unless it's already taken
Species: Cheetah
Personality: She is very proud and strong and fights to her best abilities even when the fights aren't always physical. She has the sense of leadershiparound her and knows it. She is quite caring and loving but can be nasty and savage if need be...so don't let it come to that.
History: Most animals have a sad background of losing their parents or being abandoned, well, Kiburi doesn't/. She grew up like any normal child would. Her parents raised her and trained her to be a GREAT cheetah. When she was old enough they sent her out to live her own life. She traveled all over but thinks she has now found her calling. Her parents remain at home, a ripe old age and happy as ever back in Awazinstin, Kiburi's home land.
Picture:   Front-

Side-

And/Or Appearance: Her pelt is almost white but darker with black spots and a dark red tipped tail
Preset Download? :
RP Example: Once she had reached the top of the ridge, Kiburi stood motionless as the wind ruffled her fur. She looked down the otherside of the ridge and crouched low spotting a herd of wildebeest. She counted them in her head, 34, 35, 36. Just thirty si-...37. She spotted the last one grazing in its lonesome near short growing acacia tree. By the looks of its scars, magled fur, and muddy chipped hooves, it was old. This should be an excellent prey. She darted down the side of the ridge and crouched low in the grass, her golden pelt blending in easily. She was almost there when a grey macaw sounded an alarm from the tree above her. The wildebeest didn't give a second thought, they ran. Kiburi growled under her breath and raced after them.

You are amazing <3

CloudFish

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 04:25:52 pm »
Your character is accepted Bloo, however if you're wanting to apply for leadership position, I ask that you look back here;

Our cheetah leader has dropped.

Please do not apply for these positions if you aren't willing to devote time to this roleplay. I can't tell you how many leaders I've had drop out on me; and honestly, it gets a mixture of annoying and ego-stomping going.

If you feel you're interested, or would like to talk to me about filling position, PM me with a message detailing that of a regular applicant, and be sure to include the following:

• How active you tend to be.
  • Prior leading experience, if any.
  • Timezone.
  • Any other information you feel would sway me to choose you.

Please note for the above; these positions were already filled in the past, and so the territory for your group is predetermined, but I assure you they are both detailed enough to suit any. (If absolutely necessary, I can always update the map, though I'd prefer not to have to do so again for a while.)