Author Topic: i don't feel safe  (Read 5599 times)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: i don't feel safe
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 06:19:26 pm »
As the others have said, the best thing you can do in this case is to screenshot, report and block. There's really no legitimate reason for you to not feel safe in FH -- no one is able to get any information that can put you in danger (as long as you keep yourself safe and don't give that info away). A block and a ban will do these people good, but you need screenshots to make the ban happen.

Just so we're clear-- you can feel safe here, darlin'. Just be smart about playing online and don't give your info away. These people are idiots and are just trying to scare you. If you broke no rules, don't worry about a thing.

CloudFish

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 07:20:44 pm »
Think in the case of the map claiming, it could be an instance where it's because two of the same maps have the same name on server and thus are mixing information.

Offline tallstar234

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2012, 04:27:32 am »
The WORST thing happed to me. the absolut WORST. talking about what happened with the threateners i got a little jealous with my clanmates that it seemed they could rp better without me and half the time didnt even listen to me or the meeting calls. and so i told them i would leave so they could do better. i left and i wanted to see what they thought so i went onto an account i sometimes use (yes yes i know) and got on a character and found them and casually led them to say things about whitestar (me  on different) and when i was whitestar and i asked if they liked me they said yes on my other charatcer they said they though whitestar was bossy bolistic and a B***h and not fit to be a leader and they didnt even know it was me. i went back and everything changed my apprentice was now leader and they made a new clan and they wont come back and they didnt even give me time to make up for myself. i have adhd its true but they didnt believe me they said "you cant blame everything on adhd" and i was jealous and they didnt believe that! on smallpaw again i asked more things and littlestar (formerly littlepaw) said that whitestar was great until i made her my apprentice. quote "whitestar was a great leader until she made me her apprentice" and later i asked what they would do if whitestar walked up to them right now. and one said i would leave her be unless she was hostile. and littlestar said "i would rip her throat out" something like that. and i asked if they ever thought to apologize they said no. i've lost my entire clan!! now if things were a little worse i would think about... but help! what do i do?!!!! there must be something!!!!!! they totally hate me!!! if only i had time to explain.....

xXSaberWolfXx

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2012, 12:15:59 pm »
Wow...Those people are b****es. You're not. I don't blame you for having 2 accounts. I would do the same thing. In fact, I used to have an account before I became xXSaberWolfXx. I was BLueFLaMe45, and I deleted that account because I didn't like the username no more. So, I came back as this. I wonder if BLueFLaMe still works logging into the game though...

Gold Hearted Wolf

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2012, 12:34:57 pm »
Nova, don't listen to those people, as Ginger said, they're buttfaces. Ignore 'em don't listen to them if they keep being rude and mean, I know in experience, it has happened to me, like some others said, take a screenshot of what they said, report them, and block them immediately or you might get in trouble soon, don't listen to them. Those people are bullies, they are true buttfaces, and true b****es. Ignore them, they're just idiots, don't try to cuss them out or something, just screenshot, report, block like I do. Trust me, if you don't want in trouble, just screenshot what they say, report them, and block them so you don't have to feel threatened anymore!! Don't let them hurt/scare you, don't try to hurt/scare them either, just walk away, if they bully you still, and you still don't feel safe around them, don't feel scared to leave the clan and stay out of the room!!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 12:37:46 pm by ~~GoldenHeartWolf~~ »

xXSaberWolfXx

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 12:44:25 pm »
Agreed. Btw, it was YOUR map, was it not?

Gold Hearted Wolf

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 01:02:34 pm »
I don't own the map CX but yeah, they're buttfaces

xXSaberWolfXx

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 01:04:14 pm »
I was talking to nova

Gold Hearted Wolf

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 01:13:36 pm »
Okai

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 07:22:09 pm »
Guys, please watch the language. Even "censored" it's still a cuss word.
Also moving this to game discussion, it's less of a help thread nowz.