Author Topic: What does Floof-O-Meter mean?  (Read 15036 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: What does Floof-O-Meter mean?
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 12:12:11 pm »
Biting is stupid O.o What do the Floofs/Karmas matter? Sure, they show that you're helpful and all, but it's not like you lose 100 dollars when someone bites you, and get 100 when someone nuzzles you.

For me it is a case of control. Not me controlling others, but controlling my own anger. My usual steps to take when someone on FH starts to get to me is take a deep breathe, hit the bite button, and leave it at that (unless it is something I HAVE to reply to). If I do that, I feel fine, and the anger goers away.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 12:17:46 pm »
they don't really i ahve negative six floof i don't really care to be honest.  if we got some kind of incentive to use the floofy meter then maybe it would be worth using. but right now it's not all that worth it.  one word kyugima yoga  it helps me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:20:26 pm by skyblade »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 03:35:44 pm »
It's not that simple. For one, why in the world would I go to yoga for being angry with someone online. secondly, no one is the same. I hate human contact, Yoga sure isn't going to help when I start getting very peeved with someone for something they've said and I let everything out and get myself banned or something is it now? My only floodgate was that habit I worked hard to imprint on myself. Breath, bite, and leave it be. The things that work for you will NOT work for me, it'll probably stress me more and cause me to freak out more easily. Simple. IT WILL NOT WORK.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 11:21:44 pm »
For me it is a case of control. Not me controlling others, but controlling my own anger. My usual steps to take when someone on FH starts to get to me is take a deep breathe, hit the bite button, and leave it at that (unless it is something I HAVE to reply to). If I do that, I feel fine, and the anger goers away.

Kyugima...
I am surprised you also do this.
Biting people is a way to keep my cool and not get pissed off and ''rage''.
It is a good way to express your thoughts also. But I respect if it was taken down.

ShadowStarthleader

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 04:25:25 pm »
How did this turn from a question about a thing on the forums, into two people arguing with each other about anger?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 04:29:25 pm »
I replied to them ONCE. How does that make it an argument? Really, someone sees someone disagreeing with what someone says, and instantly it HAS to be a fight because it's the internet? THAT IS NOT AN ARGUMENT. I caps when I want to make a point, not because I'm "shouting". Please, move on, and don't try to make people out for arguing when someone posted once and someone did a single reply to their statement. That's not an argument what so ever.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 05:31:47 pm »
Just because someone disagrees with someone does not make it an argument. It looks like a typical discussion between two opinions to my. Nothing wrong with two opposing ideas, and I don't see any insults flying around...

I personally bite to relieve anger at people as well. I don't have enough space to pull out and do yoga every time I get frustrated, not that ot happens ofteb

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 05:45:49 pm »
This thread got reported. I cant see why since this a forum and things are here to be discused.
I read the thread and there is no argument, just people who tell what they do or how they handle it, and thats their right, if someone doesnt agree there is nothing to do about it.

If this goes out of hand, please request it to be closed next time by directly contacting a mod or admin.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 05:48:39 pm »
Okay.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 10:57:10 am »
Um... okay :D;; Moving on from the... chat.. thing...

Floof-O-Meter is a great name :3
Makes it sound less serious <.< >.>
And I don't know what to say about the "Bite" function. .3.
Yus, like those people up above me explained, they used it to... keep their cool o3o Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
But I'm mostly happy, because people were biting other people they just didn't like, not for any real reason. :I
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup