Author Topic: || The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 41521 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: || The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2012, 04:20:46 pm »
A-la-bump.

Ingredient, currenly Tyra, Shinitagari, and Megami are out on a mission, bu t Megami isn't doing anything to help. Tyra an Shinitagari are currently in a fire tornado, commiting murder towards the ryb or leader of the cholliering chaw. Aberflame and Rei aren't exactly doing much just sitting around in they're stone hollow for is all I know right now. Though Aberflame seems to have been flying around the base, checking for any intruders or strangers in the area.

I hope zis' helpd XP

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2012, 04:25:14 pm »
((Editing into a post later. I'm very tired right now; I got to bed at at least 2:00 AM and woke up at 6:00 AM, and stayed up. Dx))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2012, 04:40:25 pm »
((@Moonbeam
I'm sorry, but the eagle/hawks/falcons/other types of birds I have not listed spots are full. This is mostly an owl roleplay, so even if the spots weren't taken, Forte couldn't be on the Guardians' side because they're owls, and the history says he feeds on owls, and there are no dogs in the Land of 'Hoole. Your application also says he's a Rescuer in-training, though any bird of prey except owls are loners/rogues; as said at the start of my second sentence, this roleplay is based on the Owls of Ga'Hoole series by Kathryn Lasky. Your personality is also too short, and as I said in the example application, it has to be three sentences or more. I advise you study more into the Owls of Ga'Hoole before joining.
I sincerely apologize, but you are not accepted. :c

I'm going to wait for the others that haven't posted in a while to catch up before posting again. I don't want to leave anyone behind :3))

(Don't you mean she's... -sunglasses- DENIED?! BD -shot dead-))
Shion was quite bored with flying. She ceased her circling and perched herself on a not far cliff, waiting for the guardians to play their part and cease. After they had their fun, it was all her turn. Her red scarf still flowed in the windy terrain, making her easy to find for those who looked her way.
(Sorry for shortness, waiting for battle to end)

The liar and the thief

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2012, 05:00:49 pm »
((I feel like being stupid, so here goes))

Eirian felt a nudge at her shoulder, and she looked around to see a Great Gray followed by three small Burrowing owls.
"Not them again," she muttered under her breath. She and the little gang had been long rivals in doing stunts and maneuvers.

"Hey Eirian! I hear the storms gonna be pretty bad. Bet you three nights' worth of milkberry tarts ((honestly, I don't know what other sweet they have xD)) that you'd be as scared as a wet pooper if you were caught out there."

Eirian gave a low growling sound of annoyance, though she was riled by now. "I could easily fly out there, and I'll even take one of your feathers out there, then bring it back to prove it to you!"
The silver-gray stripe on her back was ruffled.

The Great Gray churred loudly. He lighted beside her when a bunch of the other owls made way for him. "You're going to come back whimpering like a hatchling when someone has to go out there to save your tail feathers."

Eirian suddenly took flight. She turned and looked back at them, speaking to Sawni. "Come on, Sawni. Let's show these racdrops how an owl really flies!" With that, she ripped a large feather out of the Great Gray's wing and dove away before he could do anything. She headed for the other side of the tree where almost nobody was situated at the moment.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2012, 05:08:57 pm »
She gulped, then took off in flight. She followed after Eirian. "We're not flying into that storm are we?" But it was too late. They were already in flight, and if they went back down, Eirian would be laughed at. She looked down, they were high. She choked and stopped flapping her wings. But about half way down, she looked back up, noticing how high her frind was. So she flapped, just lower to the ground. She felt bored after a while, so she sped up catching up to the larger Barn Owl. She swooped up, and was side-by-side with her friend. "Now that I think of it, this is fun." This was the highest she'd ever flown.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:56:18 pm by Emo_Gir »

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2012, 05:18:20 pm »
Eirian smiled, her right leg held close to her body as it grasped the gray and white feather tightly. "It'll be great. Just stick close to me. I'll cut a path through here."
She beat her wings harder, moving in front of Sawni and flying in a wide arch around the tree. Only the top of the tree was visible by now, since they were so high up.
Adjusting her feathers to be as flat as possible so that she could cut through the air more easily, she made for the enormous clouds up ahead.
"Three nights of milkberry tarts, here we come!" she called over the wind, adding in a joyful churring at the end.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2012, 05:22:41 pm »
Quick Question Temporal: Considering this is after the battle of the Ice Claws, would that make Soren and Gylfie still at St. Aggies, and Twilight and Digger doing who-knows-what?? XDDD

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2012, 07:19:58 pm »
((@Okami
Haha xD

@B-Rabbit
Yep :3 I have no idea what the original characters would be doing, so they can be if you guys want~ owo))

"No!" Athena screeched, swooping among the flames with her wings propelling herself away from being burned. She aimed toward the two Pure Ones trying to push the ryb into the fire tornado, her bright yellow eyes lit up with anger and horror. "Leave the ryb alone!" I wasn't expecting anything like this... she thought with terror, giving out a hiss and charging. Unfortunately she missed, diving under the two with her plumage feathers burning from the heat of the swirling vortex. I have a plan. Plotting in her head for a moment, she shielded her eyes briefly with her dark eyelids, screeching furiously at the two males.

Araflame pecked at her nest, fluffing it up with a few ginger-and-white feathers. She knew she needed her feathers for flight, but it was just a few she plucked out. Brushing off a shallow spot where she usually laid in, the Barn Owl sighed in satisfaction and bobbed her head a little, gazing around her hollow. It was nice and quiet, as always, and rarely anyone barged in-- especially without warning.

The Tyto Alba climbed into her bed and preened herself, nuzzling down each tawny feather and arranging them neatly, so they wouldn't look unkempt and messy. It feels good to have peace and quiet once and awhile, she thought, churring a bit, unlike being near the other Pure Ones. It would've been nice to have something else to do, though, rather than to daydream. She held up a wing and groomed her flight feathers down.

((Decided not to edit my other post 'xD))

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2012, 07:46:49 pm »
(XDD)

"Tyra, hurrry up and do something!" Shinitagari screeched, he was doing praticly all the work, and it was harder than he had expected. With another battle cry, his battle-claws met the the ryb's chest. Blood-splattered breast feathers flew everywhere, though the ryb didn't seem to care. Of course, thanks to Shninitagari's last move this would all just be much easier than before. "Tyra, bring him down lower so I can send the old geeezer to hell!" The white barn owl barked at Tyra, his beak clicking abit in ignorance. The Masked Owl from above was so slow when it came to these things, he was a simple nussiance.

"I was going to!" Tyra replied sharply, then dove dowards abit, but not enough to make the ryb or himself get too close to the flames. The black-speckled Masked Owl knew quite well not to interfere with Shinitagari's battle, if he did then that Tyto would have his tail feathers. It hadn't been that long since Tyra pushed to Ryb downwards abit more, maybe about a minute when the iggnorant masked squawked an order towards Shinitagari. "Finish him already!" though, rather than what he would expect from any other owl, which would be a 'I'm trying' Shinitagari only replied with a glare, and some harsh words.

"It would take you an hour to even wound him." Shinitagari stated plainly, a cold stare spread across his face as glared at the masked. Who did Tyra think he was talking to? Shinitagari was surely Nyra and Kludd's favourite, he could do anything to Tyra he wanted. With another quick flick of his wings, he stretched his talons out, the battle claws danced with fire as they reached out towards the ryb in a rather fast motion. The blow was meant to miss, so the Ryb might try to avoid it.
The Plan worked.
The idiot Snowy (I that was it owo) fell for it, and danced towards the side and back abit. Almost imediantly his stark-white wing turned into a blazing shade of crimson and dull orange. "Perfect..." Shinitagari thought with a smirk. Now that he was distracted, he coud get him into the flames, all of it this time. With a quick 'jerk' of his wings that had turned into a light shade of pink, due to the fire's light, the Pure One pushed the owl into the fatal flames. It wasn't that hard really, it just took a push that would make an owlet fall from it's hollow....

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2012, 01:22:30 am »
(Meep. La bump~)
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.