Author Topic: Wulffyy got a puppy!  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: Wulffyy got a puppy!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 03:18:11 am »
Its sad some places ban these guys :\ a animal only acts they way its treated, even then some are completely loveable and are abused most of their lives. Grats on the pitbull <3 hes a cutie

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 03:22:28 am »
That is so horrible! It's not the dogs who are to blame, it's their owners! Their owners trained them to be vicious and should be punished not the dogs! Pit bulls are getting what Rottweilers and German Shepherds used to get. In fact, in the late 1800s/early 1900s Pit bulls were a very popular breed for parents with babies because they made great and safe companions for the babies.
This stereotype that all pit bulls are vicious exists in the US but the US isn't as extreme. I hope Australia changes their laws! Pitbulls are amazing and sweet dogs.

Wulffyy

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 03:31:01 am »
Kyugima - The interwebs can be cruel sometimes... Telling lies about certain things, one day they might see that they aren't vicious and make them legal! Just believe that it will come to them.

Ouuka - I know, I never treat dogs, or any animal like it's nothing. I know some people think dogs have no soul, or feelings, so they physically and emotionally harm them. We know how dogs really hate collars so we only put it on him when we take him out and in case he he runs off, but he never really leaves my side so I shouldn't have to worry about that happening. Besides he has a micro chip so if he gets lost we can track him down.

He appreciates all of your nice comments of him being cute and adorable X3

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2012, 02:48:00 pm »
Awww.....that's a sweet dog!

No country needs to ban pitbulls. My neighbor had a pitbull and he was sweet and friendly until my friend, along with the friendly boxer and the pitbull had to move. It's the owners fault that they made pitbulls act like bad dogs, I heard that pitbulls are commonly used in dogfights

Wuffy, ouuka and Kayla: I agree with all of you. I guess the government is scared of pitbulls or he just hates them for their poor history. My next dog may be a pitbull, they are sweet and friendly.
Signature by Green