Author Topic: hello there :3  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Nyte

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Nyte's DeviantArt
hello there :3
« on: July 28, 2012, 12:33:10 am »
I guess I should probably do one of these xP

dat's me :D

Some of you have seen me around on the forums already, but if you haven't.. Hello! My username in-game is Nyte, but you're welcome to call me whatever, I've been called Ny, or you could go by my real name which is Amber. I use to play awhile back, but I lost interest, but I'm back now. x3

I'm 16 years old, turning 17 on October the 6th.  I live on a fish farm in Florida, with over 2000+ little tropical fish, 300+ turtles, 60+ chickens, 3 dogs, 2 rats, 2 cats, and a cute little bird. :3 My favorite color is Purple, even my room is purple walls x3 I also ride horses, and I was learning Dressage, but then we ran out of money for lessons ;3;

I really enjoy role-playing, and have been doing literate role-plays for the past 5 years on forums and games. I have been role-playing for 7 years. Most of my life is on the computer because I don't get out much. I draw mostly digitally using my Bamboo Wacom tablet. At the bottom you'll find my dA to see all my art, I've also made a thread in the art section to show you guys some of my art.

I really enjoy playing video games. My favorite series of games is the Legend of Zelda. I have a lot of merch from that game, and it will always be my favorite. In fact, I plan to get at least three tattoo's about the game when I can. I also play other games like; The Binding of Issac, Red Dead Redemption [Ps3], Just Dance 3[Wii].

I listen to all different kinds of music, but I don't really enjoy jazz.

I usually wear a lot of black colors, and I've been called things. But in the end, I'm the kind of person who doesn't let others get to me. ^-^

Thats just some about me. Enjoy reading x3

My Deviantart: [ click ]
My Twitter: [ click ]

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: hello there :3
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 12:35:09 am »
Oi your pretty ^^. Loved the bio *grabs chu* mine >:l

Offline Nyte

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Nyte's DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:48:17 am »
thank chu!
-is grabbed-
o3o'

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 03:22:40 am »
Wow great introduction Bio :) Welcome To FH glad to meet someone very sociable ^^

Offline Nyte

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Nyte's DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 10:19:29 am »
thanks x3
I tend to be rather social heh.
<3