Author Topic: Friends are in map, but I can't connect?  (Read 4127 times)

Offline Canbeezy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Friends are in map, but I can't connect?
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 06:55:59 pm »
You want them to be able to use it?

Silver Make sure to read  Canbeezy's problem before asking stuff. They clearly stated that SHE/HE (sorry Canbeezy no icon saying if your boy or girl) Wants to enter the map as there friends are already in there.

Canbeezy is this happening as your trying to enter the map? Or is this happening when your choosing your character thats not in the map

Thank you for that T_T. But it happened when I tried to enter the map for the first time. There are 10 other people in the map, according to the right side of the screen where it shows you how many people are in the map. They aren't having any trouble at all, only me.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 06:57:49 pm »
You want them to be able to use it?

Silver Make sure to read  Canbeezy's problem before asking stuff. They clearly stated that SHE/HE (sorry Canbeezy no icon saying if your boy or girl) Wants to enter the map as there friends are already in there.

Canbeezy is this happening as your trying to enter the map? Or is this happening when your choosing your character thats not in the map

Thank you for that T_T. But it happened when I tried to enter the map for the first time. There are 10 other people in the map, according to the right side of the screen where it shows you how many people are in the map. They aren't having any trouble at all, only me.

That's good news to hear that's it's not everyone. Maybe wait till the server calms down?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 08:01:28 pm »
SilverTW, I talked to you about this. :l

Canbeezy- You put all the map files into exports, right? If you can't get into the map and others can, it seems like it's a problem on your end only. And this could just be a simple mix up with where you put the files, or it could be your computer itself. Be sure all files for the map go into FeralHeart>Exports.

If the map has weather files, get rid of them.

Now this next option is a very old fix for this problem, and I doubt it will work, but you can try. Put the map files into your FH>media>terrains folder.

If all else fails, uninstall, delete EVERYTHING that has to do with FH, obtain a new download of the setup, and reinstall. This will give you a clean slate to work with and it might fix the issue. If not, your computer might just be one of the rare ones that hates maps.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 08:08:38 pm »
It could also be a lag issue, i know with some of my maps some could get in while others couldnt due to how many meshs and items i had in it lagged out those who's computers couldnt handle it~

XxCitrusPuppyxX

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 05:56:57 pm »
It could also be a lag issue, i know with some of my maps some could get in while others couldnt due to how many meshs and items i had in it lagged out those who's computers couldnt handle it~
yeah, this is a problem with me on one map too[,color]