Author Topic: Slender? .w.  (Read 25071 times)

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Slender? .w.
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2012, 07:43:23 pm »
Any other good scary games? If I get caught on Slender..... -shudders- Any ideas?

Offline Cerizen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Forum Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2012, 09:19:08 pm »
I just now got Slender...I'm too chicken to play it >.<

[there's a time and a place for mucking around.]

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2012, 06:10:55 pm »
I loved Slender....

Offline Cerizen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Forum Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2012, 01:10:51 am »
I finally worked up my courage to play Slender. I collected 3 notes before I turned around and saw Slenderman. And that was the point where I had a panic attack and almost killed my ESC keyboard button >.<

[there's a time and a place for mucking around.]

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2012, 10:01:26 am »
I've played this game (six pages on my first go), and found it to be too boring to bother carrying it on for what I've heard (nothing, apparently). It isn't scary for me either because Slender Man isn't. If I was running away from Smiledog or Jeff, then, yes, I'd be scared.

Had a bit of fun to begin with, but it soon wore off. I might go and try the other Slender games.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2012, 11:19:59 pm »
I beg of you -falls on knees clasping hands together- please tell a good game other than Slender. And If I met Jeff, I'd be glomping him to this day. And Smiledog would have escaped whatever collar I had put on him.

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2012, 12:03:01 am »
*Laughs so hard* BAHAHA I BET I COULD SURVIVE THAT GAME BECAUSE I AM NOT AFRIAD OF AAAAAAAAAAAANYTHING! Seriously :3

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2012, 02:16:43 pm »
OMG! I loove this game! I just got it a week ago so I've only collected 2 pages before and I rarely ever play it because it can give me the heebygeebies... -shivers- I don't really know what I like about the game, I guess I just like that fact of walking throught the forest and then turning around and seeing slendy right behind me. Once I was in the kitchen playing it, and my Dad and my brothers girl friend were talking and then I turned around and he was right behind me, so I jumped and screamed, I also swore  infront of my Dad, causing me and my brothers girfriend to start cracking up laughing. And then the same thing happened but luckly I didn't swear... xD lol

I recently played it at one of my friends houses at about midnight, but we were too scared to turn around so we took my computer out to my friends mum and made her turn around and he was right behind us! And her mum got a shock and then laughed xD and me and my friend couldn't stop laughing! Sad to say that very night my friend had a nightmare and it was with us playing it in the same room, and she was controlling the keyboard, and she said in her dream she got to like 7 pages and then she turned around and he was like 1cm away from her and we just screamed in the dream apparently..! xD so... lol

Sorry I just can't help telling a long story.. xD

Offline SolemnSoul

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2012, 04:23:31 am »
I beg of you -falls on knees clasping hands together- please tell a good game other than Slender. And If I met Jeff, I'd be glomping him to this day. And Smiledog would have escaped whatever collar I had put on him.
I've found a lot of pretty good games that are rather scary, actually. *Cue medium list*
Amnesia
Cry-Oni
Ao Oni
Ju-On: The Grudge (Wii)
Asylum 626 (Wonderful graphics, I thought I was watching Paranormal Activity 4 for a second there)
The House 2
Rise of Nightmares
The Lost Souls
Ib (Has a similar layout as Ao Oni)
Candles
Grey
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 05:26:22 am by Venra »

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2012, 10:31:57 am »
~Le hides under blanket~ S-s-slender??? I've played that game where slender popped up on my screen and there was this loud screechy noise o.e But the most scary part was that I was nearly ruining the "esc" button to get out of the game, but it wasn't working! xD
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!
My new account is: Sukani