Author Topic: Item creation help  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: Item creation help
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 09:33:17 pm »
Item Resize works for me and im using Blender 2.61 and an older one when i need to export for IT projects. And i meant getting it back into blender as Raven Said " I did not save them as .blend files so I might have to do them over again! so how do I rescale them without using the blender program?"

She did not save em as blend file meaning u cant put the mesh back into blender unless u know how etc. There is a way but i have not yet to go and figure it out~

blender is tricky and i know not of all the ways to fix things yet, but always make sure the model pieces are all joined in blender before exporting, i dont make my material or textures in blender, too many issues when u export them so i do it in object maker~

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 09:39:58 pm »
Okay--- getting off topic a little. I think that Blender is a nice way to assign textures and materials because you can apply several to a mesh by assigning different polygons, you can also generate textures instead of drawing them and then just export them and put them in the materials folder. How could you use feralheart object maker more to your advantage than blender? I don't see how that can be any better.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 09:42:44 pm »
Okay--- getting off topic a little. I think that Blender is a nice way to assign textures and materials because you can apply several to a mesh by assigning different polygons, you can also generate textures instead of drawing them and then just export them and put them in the materials folder. How could you use feralheart object maker more to your advantage than blender? I don't see how that can be any better.

I can do it hella alot faster then Blender, and not to mention on blender sometimes when u export the texture files react differently on FH game, too shiney, polygon look, and sometimes darker. Been doing it for awhile now so ive figured it out.

Anyways ive said what ive had to say to help, if anyone else has a solution raven can try, hopefully something works, since mine apparently dosent~

:) Goodluck raven<3

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 12:42:12 am »
Its ok! I found the answer! You go to object tab on the bottom of your 3d viewer screen, press apply, then say scale! it fixes the size! lock plz!
I need a new signature.