Poll

Should this RP be made in-game, or kept on the forums?

Make it in-game!
Keep it on the Forums!
Unsure

Author Topic: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]  (Read 108486 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
Re: ? Desert Bluebird ? ?...Too Good to Be True...? ? (Now Open!)
« Reply #900 on: February 01, 2013, 08:12:21 pm »
Lorencio releases her hand, his face flaming once more. "My apologies, I thought it'd get her to stop. Did it?" Watching to see if Gilda was still being toyed around with by his more than sadistic sister, he nods. "Yeah. She has tons of dolls in her side of the room. I just hope she never asks for a me doll." The boy shudders at the thought of his sister having a voodoo doll of him. The horror was unimaginable.
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: February 01, 2013, 08:20:52 pm »
"Yes, she thinks I'm unconscious." the Vector nodded with a sigh but Lorencio's face brighten her mood as she laughed. A childish laugh at least but very odd it was and she fixed u her hair a bit as she stands up. "I know very well of her doll collection." She sighs deeply, glancing at Lorencio, "She would torture your items then."

Meanwhile, Lorencio's boxers were used to polish one fo Renia's many dolls. Poor boxers.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: February 01, 2013, 08:27:52 pm »
"As much as I regret it...I should be returning to the Theater. If Re's playing with her dolls, that usually means she was looking for me, then couldn't find me so she entertained herself using other means. Perhaps we can meet again soon?" Looking pained at the thought of leaving his new friend, but realizing poor people were being tortured, he stands up from his resting place. The boy waited hopefully for Gilda's reply on his request for them to talk again.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: February 01, 2013, 08:30:45 pm »
"Of course..Just not when the group is nearby or else issues might occur." Gilda stood herself up as she rubbed her forehead, that crash landing wasn't something she was taking too well. "Take all the time, humans live up to seventy years or so." She bowed her head at Lorencio.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: February 01, 2013, 08:36:40 pm »
Nodding, Lorencio replies, "Of course. Let's just hope we won't have to encounter one another like we did this afternoon, ah?" With that, a smile, and a small wave goodbye, the masked boy whirls around. Transforming and loping off towards their portal, he headed towards the immortal plane.

Back in the Court, Lorencio heads first to the dining hall, to see if his Mistress needed anything at the moment. It had been some time since she had eaten last, probably, and Renia had most likely not addressed this problem.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: February 01, 2013, 09:09:14 pm »
Mistress of the Graveyard was feeding herself, don't mind her.

[[Shortest post in my life..]]

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: February 01, 2013, 09:25:09 pm »
[Lol!]

Seeing that the Mistress was taken care of, Lorencio heads to his and Renia's room, trying to look as non-guilty as possible.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: February 01, 2013, 09:28:17 pm »
As Renia was poking Lorencio's boxers at the Gilda doll (life is just unfair), she turns her head 180 degrees to hear footsteps coming an approaching the room. She just shrugs as she stuffs one of the boxer's in Gilda's ear as the doll's constant moving notified her that the Vector was awake. "Anything of Lorencio's can clean!"

Gilda had gone deaf in one ear as Renia done with but there was a nice cotton feeling in her right ear. "...I assuem Lorencio hasn't gotten there yet." She sighs, placing her face into the palm of both her hands.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: February 01, 2013, 09:32:40 pm »
"Having fun there, sister dearest?" Lorencio asks, groaning inwardly at the sight of his sister and Gilda's voodoo doll. However, his face remains placidly neutral, as always as he starts tidying up his side of the room, seeing as how it was obvious Renia had been rummaging through his drawers once more.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: February 01, 2013, 09:39:55 pm »
"Of course! Your dearest sister has been avenging you, princess." She snickers while noting the voodoo doll was waving around its around in retaliation as Renia picked it up by the foot and hung it upside down. "I should unmute the dolls soon, " she muttered to herself as she swung the doll side to side as the voodoo doll was kicking around its leg but the doll was a poker face. The best type of Marlonese poker face.

"Lorencio, where were yoooou!?"