Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 90418 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2013, 04:11:49 am »
I encountered one recently when I was on my King Cheetah, Vulgrim, and I was lurking in Fluorite around L Island.

Unborn F Cub: -stares at Vulgrim- read mah bio....................
Me: Already have, kid. -Casually sits down right in front of her.-
[In the cub's bio: sit, stand, lay, and you die o.e]
Unborn F Cub: .................
Me: Dot to you too.
Unborn F Cub: step on me and ill rip yuor ears of
Me: -Stands up to walk right on top of her.-
Unborn F Cub: .................
Unborn F Cub: -rips off vulgrims ears and tail, no mis-

Me: Yeah, no. I'ma be off now. See you ikkle powerplayer.

XD Lol You are so cruel. I probably couldn't resist either.
Inactive

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2013, 10:09:04 am »
I got auto killed by like twenty Pokemon in Ficho once. And I think among the attack spam, I saw something about a sandwich?
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Blueyi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2013, 05:42:15 am »
Lol these are funny.

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?

Offline -Gore-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Yoooo' lovelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2013, 08:17:53 am »
So today me and my friend wanted to do a deer role-play.                                                                                                            
So as usual we went to bonfire with our characters and found a deer role-play.
Now, this Role-play had spars. So, like always being the in a fighting mood I said I would like to fight, wont name names here but this guy name Brave went up to me "ill fite u" "Okay than." like the nice person I was I decided to role-play with the guy. Aware due to his illiteracy he may power play, so we began all normal.

Him: chargs malin smashing antlers into his
Me: ~Is still typing up a paragraph prior to that one
Him: chargs malin agin buking head
Me: I'm sorry but could you please wait for my post?
Him: ok
Me: Malin felt as the buck charged into him, antlers at the ready he felt as the antlers hit him nearly sending him skidding back. Malin intertwined his antlers with the other males, pushing against the others force, flaring his nostrils at the sudden force the petite male seemed to have
Him: bucks
Me: Malin is pushed back further by the Buck, but still managing to put up a fight he finally breaks off the antlers contact, raising atop his hind legs. His forward appendages thra--,  
Him: raises head
Me: Did you even bother to read my post?
Him: lolz it pased to fst
                             I kept this up with him for about 2 more minutes and I couldn't stand it anymore LOL.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:30:25 am by -Gore- »
Yo' let's be slugs together

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2013, 03:14:15 pm »
Now, this Role-play had spars. So, like always being the in a fighting mood I said I would like to fight, wont name names here but this guy name Brave went up to me "ill fite u" "Okay than." like the nice person I was I decided to role-play with the guy. Aware due to his illiteracy he may power play, so we began all normal.

Me: Malin felt as the buck charged into him, antlers at the ready he felt as the antlers hit him nearly sending him skidding back. Malin intertwined his antlers with the other males, pushing against the others force, flaring his nostrils at the sudden force the petite male seemed to have
Me: Malin is pushed back further by the Buck, but still managing to put up a fight he finally breaks off the antlers contact, raising atop his hind legs. His forward appendages thra--, 
                             I kept this up with him for about 2 more minutes and I couldn't stand it anymore LOL.
Lol, you have patience Gore. I wouldn't be able to tolerate em' even for that long. I'm sorry such good literacy pretty much went to waste.
gone

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 01, 2013, 03:32:25 pm »
That deer describes most of Bonfire.

Offline lollipoplobster

• Curious Wanderer
  • art by toki
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2013, 08:16:02 pm »
I will tell you what happened to me freakin yesterday!XD i was a kitten roleplaying with some other warrior cats. randomly, some random wolf...monster...snake freaky thing jumps out and says, slowly kills kit. Im like, what, you cant do that! hes like, just go with it. What?

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2013, 08:42:08 pm »
After my two to twelve month hiatus, imma do a long drawn out report on power players. Their behavior, what they think, and best of all, how to combat one.

Offline -Gore-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Yoooo' lovelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2013, 10:46:59 pm »

Lol, you have patience Gore. I wouldn't be able to tolerate em' even for that long. I'm sorry such good literacy pretty much went to waste.
I suppose I do have patience, either that or the fact me and some friends were in a skype call together and they were attempting to refrain me from freaking out. xD
Yo' let's be slugs together

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2013, 11:07:48 pm »
I love watching the reactions of any species when I walk up and ask if I can roleplay attacking their young (on my coyote) x3 If they agree, and they rarely do, it's because all the adults instantly attack me, even if I'm still hiding in a bush/tree. *sigh* At least the Adoption Center in Bonfire rarely tries to stop me eating the pups/cubs. To bad the other kiddies then start eating me...  Ah the tranquility of Bonfire, where baby wolves chew your throat out and horses can claw you.