Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42790 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2012, 09:13:13 pm »
((@Crystal
Thank you for accepting my characters! I hope you feel better!))

Sorrelkit jolted awake right after a paw slapped her nose. "Ow! What was that for?" she mewled, rubbing her muzzle. "Sorry, sorry! Now let's go play!" The kitten opened her eyes to see her brother standing over her. "But isn't it too early?"
"Come on! Before Mallowfeather wakes up! We could manage to sneak out of camp," Sparrowkit encouraged, his tail waving in the air. "Now come on, help me bug Duskkit enough to go!"
"Okay, okay! Stop talking so fast, it's making me dizzy!" Sorrelkit whispered back, attempting to stand up without falling back into the bedding of moss and bracken. Mallowfeather was still curled up around the three, her eyes closed. The tortie bounced over to where her sister was laying and prodded her naggingly with one paw.
"Huh? What is it?" The black and white kitten sat up, having been in the middle of a great dream. "Is there an attack?"
"No, silly, let's go sneak out of camp!" Sorrelkit squealed, a bit louder than she should have been. Mallowfeather twitched in her sleep, but didn't awaken, to the three's relief. "Good going, Sorrelkit! You nearly woke her up!" came a rude hiss from her brother. The she-cat rolled her eyes and snorted, about to say something when Duskkit cut her off. "Are you sure about this? We could get into big trouble with Featherstar," Duskkit warned nervously, glancing at their mother before continuing. "Plus, Mallowfeather might make us stay in the nursery for a moon! Didn't you think about that--" "Like we'll get in trouble? Come on, if you're such a scaredy-mouse, then stay with this moss ball right here until we get back!" Sparrowkit rolled a ball of moss over to his sister.
Sorrelkit saw that it wasn't working, so she decided to take it to the next level-- nagging until her head hurt. "Please please please please please please please please please plea--"
"Fine, fine, I'll go. But if we get in trouble, it'll be you two at fault!" Duskkit sighed and stood up, kicking the tuft of moss from where it was at her paws.
"Yay!" Sparrowkit and Sorrelkit mewled in unision. The tortoiseshell kitten followed her brother from the nursery, Duskkit lagging behind. She skipped towards where she thought was the camp entrance, then froze as the tom corrected her. "You're supposed to go through the Dirtplace, remember? And keep low, what if someone sees us?"
"Oh. Okay." Sorrelkit changed direction and crawled against the ground, following her siblings to the Dirtplace.

((This'll be my last post until the others have posted~ oUo))

ヌ - ド ル

wolfgirl56

« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2012, 09:50:31 pm »
((I will not get better!))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2012, 10:12:38 pm »
((@crystal: I'm very sorry to hear about your depression. :(

*waits for others to rp before I roleplay*))
Signature by Green

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Halfeye
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2012, 11:18:03 pm »
Halfeye kept on traveling after her recent kill as she could see the scenery drastically changing as she got near the Creekclan's border in the north region. She glanced around at the sight in front of her, no man's land. She paced a bit left to right, scanning the area for any rodents, birds, or even plants with her tail up in the air and swaying side to side with her eyes only viewing the floor. She heard the uncommon calls of a bird from the other side of the Creekclan's territory as it was about a couple of feet away from her but she wouldn't dare leave unless it was an emergency or so. Much to her wishes, there was a poppy seed laying by a bush as she sped up her walking and picked it up with her mouth; hoping she wouldn't accidentally swallow it. However, she continued to walk by the border just to see if there was any other plants to find that way she wouldn't waste that much time.

Her eyes glanced around as she saw a lizard pass by her without her being alert, so she jumped up in fear. She felt her hairs raise as she hissed lowly but saw the it was a lizard and sighed in embarrassment. Times like these, she would think about her years as an apprentice and how flipped out from seeing one of the younger apprentices crawl right under her paws to bother her. She wasn't familiar with the that cat but she could tell it was a male. She shook her head in disappointment as she dropped the memory for another day and continued to search near the border for more prey and herbs.  

SoulRevenge

« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2012, 09:58:47 am »
(Since I can't exactly reply to anything using an RP post, and I want to be a derp... =w=

*Holds up Alucard* I got Alucard! x3. He's gonna shoot ya'll in the faces~ BDD

[All of you, go watch Hellsing =w= NOW!
And Alucard is pronounced Arucard so get it right.. CB]))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2012, 03:46:29 pm »
(*Smacks Blacki in the face* Stop it! You're being distracting! Also, Everyone, I shall not be on araound when the sun points east, and faces the west. Meaning 3:00. I've... *Gulp* got to get my shots. >.< I've a needle fear.)

Ghostpaw turned her head and saw three kits trying to wander outside of the camp. She might've not been a warrior, but an apprentice was good enough. She went to the kits, and stop up straight. She looked down on all of them, and noticed that they were Songfeather's. "What are you doing?" She asked, with a tinge of worry crackling in her voice.

(I dunno what to do with Reed. *Holds Reed up by back heel* I think he's dead. *Pokes Reed with stick* o3o)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2012, 10:37:20 pm »
((*jumps back and quickly grabs a tiana frog plush and hugs it* Oh no, not the shots! Last year, I had to get a shot and I whimpered like a puppy. I'm going to make one more cat until I kill off one or two adult cats because *cough* fireblaze *cough* just won't leave my mind and because he's some of my forever, loving cats like Snowstar, smallbush Ect.))

Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/orange%20tabby%20kitten/shyblood/orange-tabby-kitten1.jpg?o=4
Name: firekit
Personality: this Tom loves to play and go on adventures but sometimes, he likes to act like he's the 'prince' around other kits.
History: none, he's just a kit
Mate: none
Crush: sweetkit (if fused wants, firekit can have a crush on sweetkit)
Siblings: redkit, orangekit and squirrelkit
Offspring: none, way to young
Clan: creekclan

Signature by Green

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2012, 11:20:24 pm »
Is it just me, or is this role-play getting less active? I posted that like... seven hours ago. Anyway, I'm back home and my arms hurt like crap. And, lawl. Stephen. Last time I got my shots, I kicked the nurse in the face.
I'm terrified by needles.)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2012, 12:09:32 am »
(( *may be adding another cat in for kicks*
I'm fine with Firekit having a crush on Sweetkit. Fallenkit might be a bit angry toward Firekit though xD But that only adds to the fun.))

Riverkit rolled his eyes as yet another obstacle came their way. First it was Brightspot, until Squirrelkit lied to ward the warrior off. Then Ghostpaw noticed them trying to sneak away and promptly asked what they were up to. Riverkit hissed under his breath, they were to get nowhere at this point. He tilted his head at the apprentice and took a deep breath, reciting Squirrelkit's earlier lie with an innocent tone to his voice, "Ah, we were just gonna check the camp walls for holes, is all..."  
Sweetkit's maw curled into a satisfied smile as she heard Orangekit's paw steps behind her, pleased to hear that at least one kit had some common sense. She walked into the elder's den and her grin grew even bigger as she bounded up to one of the old cats. Even if her overly kind act was all a lie, Sweetkit genuinely liked the stories the elder's had to tell, otherwise why would she waste her time with them?
"Raggedeye!" The pale calico sang, leaping in between a brown tabby's frontpaws and burying her face into the tom's chest. The tabby had one nasty scar over his right eye, making him look intimidating, but he looked down at the kit with a warm expression. "Good morning Sweetkit, Orangekit."
A calico with jade green eyes rolled over, bedding rustling with her movements. On ear had a narrow nick in it, and one slashing scar over her cheek. "Dammit, Raggedeye, can't you just tell the kit to go play with the others? It's too early to be telling myths, you old-"Raggedeye huffed, cutting the grumpy she-cat off, "Paletail, that is no way to be treating your grand daughter." Paletail simply rolled back over, ears pinned to her head, "Just keep it quiet," She muttered.
Raggedeye turned back to Sweetkit and Orangekit, "Do you want to hear a story?"

Songfeather nodded at the others, turning on her heel and starting to head back to camp, "That's good! Let's head back then."
Spiderstar stood in front of his apprentice in the training grounds. Shadowclaw was in charge of the rest of the apprentices, but he had pulled aside Brindlepaw to teach her himself. Said apprentice was currently crouched down, eyes narrowed in focus. Spiderstar's eyes flicked calculatingly over her posture. Her tail was swishing like a snake.
"Keep your flag still," He hissed. Brindlepaw reluctantly did so, creeping forward toward the Stormclan leader. "And keep your ears laid back." His claws suddenly unsheathed, one paw coming up and hitting the apprentice square in the forehead. Spiderstar held her head down with ease even as she struggled, clawing at his arm. "How am I supposed to fight you when I'm stuck to the ground?!" She spat, batting him away, fur bristled in hostility. Spiderstar remained calm, licking the scratches on his arm gently.
"You don't," He explained patiently, "You find a way to get your opponent off of you, then return to fighting."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:13:09 am by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

SoulRevenge

« Reply #139 on: August 15, 2012, 01:05:58 am »
Is it just me, or is this role-play getting less active? I posted that like... seven hours ago. Anyway, I'm back home and my arms hurt like crap. And, lawl. Stephen. Last time I got my shots, I kicked the nurse in the face.
I'm terrified by needles.)
Your impatient~ This is pretty much the most activest roleplay at the moment. Most others, it takes one or two days for a reply.  Don't complain X.X