Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42812 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2012, 03:50:06 am »
((Halfeye will gladly take either as an apprentice. :3~))

Halfeye noted that her leader was a up a bit later as she meowed softly towards herself and began to pad her way into the kits' den. She kept her ears perched as up the little kits mewed and the queens did their work. She sat that curiously, not wanting to bother them but she did enjoy watching. Her chest raised as she took in a big sigh seeing as how everyone is still groggy and asleep. She stepped out as her right ear perked up to see fi anyone needed anything.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2012, 03:53:38 am »
Stephen, can Redkit be siblings to Squirrelkit and Orangekit?))

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2012, 04:13:04 am »
((I'm going to roleplay now. I'm thinking of making a nightclan leader since emberpaw is in nightclan.

@okami: redkit can be orangekit's and squirrelkit's sister))

as the sun shined onto her face, orangekit opened her blue and brown eyes and lifted her head. She felt two tiny paws landed onto her fuffly orange tail. Knowing who pouced on her tail, orangekit turned her head around to see a dark ginger she-kit with her two front paws on top of her tail. "please get off my tail squirrelkit" she mewed softly. Her older sister backed away, releasing orangekit's tail and sat down. "I had to to wake you up so I can tell you something" orangekit letted out a sigh and got up, tail flicking slowly as her mother, brightspot woken up. "hi mom, can we go play outside the nursery?" she mewed. "yes but you have to wait for redkit first" orangekit nodded and turned her head to squirrelkit, who growled softly but stopped as her mother letted out a small hiss. "fine.....but....can we go see what's outside of the camp too?" the Turkish van pinned her ears and looked at squirrelkit, confused about the dark ginger she-kit's question. "no squirrelkit, your too young to go outside camp. A fox, badger or a hawk could eat you up and other clan cats might steal you and turn into prisoners or steal be abuse they need more warriors" orangekit twicthed her left ear and raised her front right paw. mom has a point there but....why could annoying kit-eaters like foxes and badgers go away? she thought.
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2012, 04:28:18 am »
This will be fun. ^^ -shot to death-))
The turkish van watched from the shadows with narrowed mismatched eyes. She rolled her eyes and trotted out of the shadows, standing beside the tabby and turkish of the same color scheme, her siblings. With narrowed eyes and a slight smirk, she placed a paw on Squirrelkit's head and pressed it down in a way to correct her. "Of course we can't go out of camp, mouse-brain." she said in a slightly teasing tone before continuing out of the nursery and motioning them to follow. It was obvious, from the gleam in her eye, she was up to something. At least the kits knew that.

The liar and the thief

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2012, 05:07:39 am »
Halfeye turned around as she heard something leaving the kit den but she wasn't so far from the den itself. She had a curious look to see a little female kit walking out all by herself as if she was ready for the world. She smiled to herself, seeing as no one did bother with her most of the time, and turned around to watch. It was odd seeing such characters like this in the Creekclan for Halfeye since she was usually stuck with the elderly warriors that spoke of their lifetime and reminiscence about their younger moons. She allowed her left ear to fold and rest as the right one was perked out as she tail whisked into the air as some dirt got onto it but she used her paw to beat it off. 

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2012, 11:43:49 am »
BearHeart

The abnormaly large Tom by the name of Bearheart had rose out of a deep slumber very slowly. He was not the best at waking up and prefferd to be lying thre all day with no cat to bother him. A paw outstreached which slammed onto his face, slowly wiping his paw down his large handsom face. Ugh... Just a couple more minuets, the tom croaked through his paw. His apple green eyes glowed out of the den, his slited pupils searching the outside. A weak smiled pulled across Bearhearts face, struggling to gain to his feet and do nothing out of the normal. Bearheart slided out of the den, rubbing against the walls of the den as he did so. Another day. Anoher boring, un-eventful day Sighed Bearheart into the breeze. Pouncing over a small boulder and onto a large rock, the striped tom heaved out his chest and sat proudly, look at is clan mates roam in and out of the camp. A large tree stood next to the rock and Bearheart clinged onto the bark , bounding upwards and into the thick bushy leaves above. His handsome head stuck out of the top, the rest of his body coverd in the large leaves. Purring, the kitty swam downwards and bounded from the tree and onto the soft, grass coverd turf. No sign of anyone in the territory... look all good, he said through thick purrs. The toms sharp tounge emerged from his mouth and caught onto his maw, licking to and fro in hunger.

Bearheart slid from the camp and out towards the thicker trees to find his favorite food of Venison. He could ofcorse not catch one, but he always hoped that there would be left overs from the two-legged people when they have took most of it as a reward in a hunt. Bearheart, however was not very lucky. He was only able to catch a small jaybird that seemed to have hurt its wing. Bearheart decided to eat away from the camp, since there was no point in hurrrying back to eat when he was starving already. After the devine meal, he licked his maw thankfuly and roamed the bushy outback of the camp, hoping that somthing that would get his heart racing would happen.
[/color]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:49:23 am by *~*RainbowPass*~* »

Dooooooooood.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2012, 12:12:09 pm »
The night was dark and a crescent moon, thin as a claw, was perched high in the navy white-dotted night sky. Many cats of ThornClan were creeping to the Sunningrocks. Other cats' eyes appeared on the other side of the border. When a silent signal went off from the deputy, herself, the cats leaped at each other, wrestling and clawing at each other. Suddenly a black tom stood in front of Featherfrost in an aggressive pose; his teeth were bared, his neck fur was rising, and his amber eyes glowed with the fury of battle. Featherfrost tackled the tom, clawing at his face, then suddenly, she raked her thorn-sharp claws along the enemy's eye and one of his amber eyes fell out of its socket. A loud and panicked yowl, filled with pain, from the enemy came from him and he was running around, trying to find his way with only one eye remaining. "Nightstripe!" yowled a CreekClan cat. Suddenly, a bracken-colored tom tackled Birchstar successfully, and raked his claws on Birchstar's body until he had killed him.
"Father!"

The words echoed out of the dream and Featherstar found that her claws were unsheathed and she had dug a small hole in her moss bed. She then looked around to see if anyone was watching. "Thank StarClan no one saw that, but what if they heard me?" Featherstar said to herself. "No, Featherstar. Don't think of Birchstar's death. You are still haunted by the memory."
But the thought still made Featherstar angry. I hate you, Oakear, but I am glad you have been killed, Featherstar thought bitterly.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2012, 01:45:02 pm »
((Crystal, can Tigerpaw be Frozenheart's apprentice?  And I don't really want Nightpaw a medicine cat, but thanks anyway.))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2012, 01:49:48 pm »
((Sure. Also I'm editing my video for the video contest, so replies will be a little delayed.))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2012, 01:58:18 pm »
((OOC: Has Milleniumpaw got a Mentor? Bearheart would gladly take him for a Apprentice))

Dooooooooood.