Author Topic: Fed up in Flourite.  (Read 2028 times)

I Shower Naked

Fed up in Flourite.
« on: August 19, 2012, 06:54:29 pm »
Excuse me if I sound a bit rude during this post.

Today I was walking around Flourite, Minding my own buisness, Doing nothing wrong. Then, On general chat I asked if anyone had a DeviantArt account, And a window came up saying "You have been banned by a admin for: 1 Month, 59 Hours, 23 Minutes.

Now REALLY. This is completely unfair to me and the admin who confirmed this ban should be ashamed of themself. I didn't do anything to hurt, Bother, or pester ANYONE. I didn't break any rules at all, And have reread them to make sure.

FeralHeart: Such a Family-Friendly game. Sure.
Trolling Mods, Disrespectful Admins, And favoritism. Don't forget completely random banning.

We need to change, Guys. We do. .-.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: Fed up in Flourite.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 06:58:46 pm »
Quite the interesting name you have there. owo
Anyway, you must have been doing something, either that or it was a game glitch of some sort, but we need more information than this.

The liar and the thief

I Shower Naked

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 07:04:19 pm »
Yes XD

And, I know. I would take a screenshot, But my laptop won't allow me because I've already taken up too much Disk Space.
And, actually that's the complete truth. I just logged on, Sat around, Asked about DA. Then boom, One month's ban.

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 07:17:51 pm »
I have had a recent and similar event, that happened at 8/19/2012. I was speaking to a friend and his clan, when suddenly it says I was kicked by an admin. I shrugged it off as a glitch, and attempted to log in again. It said I was banned for 6 days ._. I didn't even say anything wrong.
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

I Shower Naked

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 07:35:48 pm »
I've been hearing that a lot of Mods have just been going around banning for fun, Which, In my opinion, is a huge disgrace to the FeralHeart community.

I probably would've let it slide if it wasn't for a month. Seriously, A month is far too long for fun and games. .-.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 07:46:25 pm »
I've been hearing that a lot of Mods have just been going around banning for fun, Which, In my opinion, is a huge disgrace to the FeralHeart community.

I probably would've let it slide if it wasn't for a month. Seriously, A month is far too long for fun and games. .-.

I have never heard of mods banning people for fun. When the mods ban someone in the game it is almost always because the person has some sort of inappropriate behavior or is breaking game rules in some way. If you truely didn't do anything wrong and that happened to you then I am sorry to hear that but almost 90% of the time that this happens there is a good reason unless there was a bug or glitch etc. If you have questions as to why you were banned take it up with one of the admins. Do not make posts in the forum about this, if you read enough around the rules you will see that this has been discussed before.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:48:05 pm by LordSuragaha »

I Shower Naked

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 07:55:38 pm »

I have never heard of mods banning people for fun. When the mods ban someone in the game it is almost always because the person has some sort of inappropriate behavior or is breaking game rules in some way. If you truely didn't do anything wrong and that happened to you then I am sorry to hear that but almost 90% of the time that this happens there is a good reason unless there was a bug or glitch etc. If you have questions as to why you were banned take it up with one of the admins. Do not make posts in the forum about this, if you read enough around the rules you will see that this has been discussed before.

Yes, But this topic isn't based heavily on my case alone, But the cases of other users too. Therefore, If you don't like it, Don't post. Alright?

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 08:01:42 pm »

Yes, But this topic isn't based heavily on my case alone, But the cases of other users too. Therefore, If you don't like it, Don't post. Alright?

No. Just no. >:|
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:04:36 pm by CielxEarlxPhantomhive »

The liar and the thief

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 08:02:43 pm »

First off there is no need for the rude tone. I am hearing that alot of people are getting banned today and the point is you discuss it with a mod. Do not act rude and start sputtering assumptions about the mods because you were kicked off the game and stating things like,"FeralHeart: Such a Family-Friendly game. Sure.
Trolling Mods, Disrespectful Admins, And favoritism. Don't forget completely random banning."
If you have no proof or understanding as to why you were kicked off when it could have been something as simple as a bug, glitch, or mistake.

CloudFish

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 08:04:56 pm »
Rules

but just in case you're too lazy to go read them, i'll post it here

Keep Appropriate Language And Behavior
This game is aimed towards a wide user-base of all ages and therefore you must keep the language and other behavior to an appropriate level that works for everyone. Swearing inside of the public chats is NOT allowed or encouraged by anyone. Even if you censor your writings and they still represent an obvious curse/swear you might get warned/kicked/banned instantly upon notice, this is because we want to keep FeralHeart a friendly place for the majority. Users are also expected to keep any actions representing any sexual behavior such as mating/raping(Buttswinging over another character) AWAY from public maps, ignoring this rule can result in a permanent ban.

Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!