Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42892 times)

starfall000

Re: ?Dawnclan? (NEW) Accepting members! WARRIORS
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2011, 11:30:18 pm »
Rosetail blinked the sleep from her eyes.  She glanced at Featherkit who was still sleeping soundly in his nest.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2011, 12:33:37 am »
I'll gladly be a medicine cat apprentice. ;)

Name: Sylph
Cat name: Spottedpaw
Age(in moons): 8 moons
Rank(warrior, apprentice, etc.): Medicine cat apprentice
Personality: very kind, loyal to what is right, and cares deeply for her clanmates
Looks: tortoisshell she cat with green eyes
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Other: Loves to learn about the many herbs.

Hopefully this is okay!

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2011, 12:36:18 am »
SnowFur hisses "Well you don't have to be a mouse brain about it! Now let me help you.." She carefully and gently bites his scruff and carrys the tom carefully back to camp. Mumbling through his fur calmly she says "You should have been watching where you were going..." She giggles a little"How can you hit a tree anyways, its not like you can't see it" she teases

Offline Sparkmew

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2011, 12:38:36 am »
SparkWind, got up, looked around wondering what's been going on since she fell asleep. She quickly padded over to the warriors den and curled up next to the log, drifting to sleep once again.

starfall000

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2011, 12:49:18 am »
((Sylph your accepted :D))

Rosetail began to think of all the different types of healing herbs.  Borage, Lavender, Burdock, Catnip... The list continued in her mind over and over again.

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2011, 12:52:34 am »
((I thought Featherkit was gonna be the med apprentice. Lest he wants to be frostpath's?Frostpathooc: -looks hopeful for a moment then his face hardens-))

Frostpath averts his eyes " I was kinda chasing a rabbit" he lied. There was no way he was telling anyone that he had flew into a blind fury. " It got away, then I stepped in one of it's holes.." The part about him stepping in the rabbit hole was true for the most part..

starfall000

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2011, 12:56:22 am »
((Hm, I assumed Featherkit would train to be warrior? 0.o  Oh and Salsa: I just want to double check, are you still making a map for Dawnclan?))

Rosetail began to groom her untidy fur.  After washing her pelt Rosetail got up and padded outside to see the moon shining brilliantly in the night sky.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2011, 01:11:19 am »
As Frostpath tells me what happened I think "Yeah right...." We arrive at camp and I trot to the middle of the camp and gently place Frostpath down. I meow so that the whole camp can hear but its pointing towards the med cat. "((i think rosetails the med cat if im not right can the real med cat just talk for this part lol)) Frostpath is hurt... bad! You have to help him quick!" She stands there for a minute, then gets kind of dizzy, she decides to go lay down. She licks his cheek "Hope it gets better" She then trots away with her tail high and trots into the warrior den and plops down in her bed, almost immediatly falling asleep.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 01:13:13 am by Mira »

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2011, 01:26:31 am »
No med.cat apprentice isn;t...I auditioned for it with Featherpaw, just because on your post it says I wish I ahd an apprentice, I thought it'd be a nice surprise for your cat to suddenly get one!))

Frostpath hisses slightly and sits up strait, putting as little pressure on his injured limb as possible. However, sitting up strait is becoming a bit of a problem, as his eyes are heavy and he wants nothing more but to slip into tempting unconciousness. NO! he thinks to himself I have to stay awake, If i go to sleep now...I might not wake up..

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2011, 05:17:24 am »
((Wait, so Featherpaw is already the medicine cat apprentice? If so, Spottedpaw can be a warrior or apprentice, whichever is better.))

Spottedpaw yawned, settling down in the shade of the two Oak trees near the medicine cat den. She was waiting for Rosetail, to see what was new.