Author Topic: PLEASE HELP MAJOR GLITCH!  (Read 4667 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: PLEASE HELP MAJOR GLITCH!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 08:11:29 pm »
Wow, i remember someone in FH+  in Ficho Caverns saying "Where am i?" and like 2 or 1 post(s) later they said they're screen was black too! Just telling you because..... oh i guess this is common XD

Thats because their character would of been in a map in FH that FH + didn't have, thats why in FH + the screen turns black. ~
I'd follow Kayla's advice with the links, it should fix the problem.

It was Ficho Cavern, I'm not so sure about that dude.

I do remember that theres been a problem with FH + for some time, I'd suggest going into Bonfire and setting your home there instead.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 08:20:05 pm »
Honestly if you keep having this problem Gigi your best bet is to just uninstall Feral Heart+ and stick to the regular Feral Heart because Feral Heart plus is known to be very buggy and glitchy. The regular Feral Heart is better maintained and updated more often so it will give you less stress when it comes to errors and such.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 08:26:07 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline gigi22608

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 12:17:44 am »
i tried it its so confusing how do i put lonely cave IN feral heart ugh can you just tell me where to DOWNLOAD the regular feral heart i cant find the original one

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 01:16:02 am »
did you follow the link I sent? It gave clear instructions, you had to download the file and go to the FH+ main directory then Media then Terrains then FH(+)maps and put the .fhm file there. And the regular FH is on the download page where you downloaded FH+. http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40 It's the first link for a Windows PC, third link for Mac. Do the download link, not the torrent link. And do not download the Patch.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 03:40:35 am »
FH+ is a piece of crap honestly. You're better off downloading the regular FH in the links given above.

Really the only reason your character was in blackness was because the map you were in doesn't exist in FH+. And you can't exactly fix the problem until you download the normal FH anyway (because downloading the Lonely Cave map is apparently difficult...)

Anyways. Download normal FH. If you still want to play FH+ as well after that, you can take your character to Bonfire island with the normal FH and then log back in on FH+.

Hope that clears some things up.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 01:24:45 am »
I had this happen once when I tried to move some exported maps I randomly made and never used. I fixed the glitch when I put the files back. So maybe the problem is you moved something and killed the map! Sorry, but if this doesn't work then you gotta re-download the game!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 01:35:54 am »
This thread is 3 years old, dear. Please don't neco (bring back) old threads.

You are amazing <3