Author Topic: PvP (Idea already stated, but some additions)  (Read 3999 times)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: PvP (Idea already stated, but some additions)
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 07:31:12 pm »
I like Thunder's idea. That would be really helpful, and I would enjoy that type a lot. xD

stormkew

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2011, 07:38:51 pm »
Agreeing with this idea very much. Maybe before someone started a fight with you and began to decrease your health, they could send you a request (pop-up) asking for a battle? x

Offline Eviny

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 02:24:57 pm »
i LOVE that idea (i love RP fighting <3) it would be cool to fight with others when ur RPing when someone wants to fight with u in it :D

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 02:59:09 pm »
How about a system like wow, Pvp Battlegrounds?

New maps, maybe slow down the characters movement speed, the win / lose thing... how about... we do add a type of "Dress up" gear into the game? Like the gear in warcraft but fit for lions / wolves to make them look cooler? Like when you get honor points on wow, you can get better gear, but ours would be without stats, just for looks. Nothing that can be traded though.

We could have arenas, but no way to heal urself unless you kill an opponent and get a healing item?

Just random ideas. : )
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:00:49 pm by .::Axel::. »

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 12:01:44 am »
I like this idea. Im not a huge PVP person, but I can definitely see the benefits to a PVP zone. For the PVP zone to even work, there cant be a dueling system in place like people have suggested. By dueling I mean the pop up that comes up and asks if you want to fight. The whole POINT of a PVP zone is the fact that you can and will get raped if you don't pay attention. Having a pop up come up will just obliterate the point. Having the PVP zone isnt so you can waltz around and click on people over and over, its so you can be sneaky, run around, and have fun. Dueling should be left for the normal maps.

I think the best way to implement it in a public map would be to have a whole separate map for it, and just so people who don't like PVP wont get left out, why not just the PVP map be a copy of another? Like a special Florite just for PVP. Private maps should be able to do whatever they want.

I also like Aroxy's idea of coloring the height-maps. I think that that would be a cool way of mapping the areas. I also second the 'wins/losses' stats. As for gear... well that just sounds like items all over again. I would wait until we actually get PVP before I worry about that kind of stuff.

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 05:57:58 pm »
wait, lemme get this straight and not look really stupid. PVP, didnt IT have that? like with the lions scratching each other and war? thats PVP, right?

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

slycan

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 06:06:04 pm »
PVP is a feature - not an action

PVP mean Player Version Player , this means Health bars , which could mean skills / leveling TO AND EXTENT.

Simply having a "swipe" action doesn't count as PVP.

PeanutButter

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 06:11:30 pm »
Hm... actually PvP would be cool but still... maybe it will make it lag of the movements although I don't know anything about this XD

And.. yeah so then you need to fall down and go back to bonfire? That would be really irritating :/
And what sly said.

I think this shouldn't be a fight game, but maybe there should be actions like: Bite or scratch but only when it doesn't hurt someone char, so only for show