Author Topic: Wolf Quest  (Read 42775 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Quest
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2013, 12:57:58 pm »
Honestly since I just joined WQ a few weeks ago, I still like it a lot. I haven't gotten to know much from previous versions, but I still like it. Both SP and MP.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline astralcries

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2013, 04:17:07 pm »
I play Wolf Quest! I'm going Kate2002. I love this game!
My darling .... Swiftkill

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2013, 08:05:06 pm »
I don't have WQ anymore and that picture really brings old memories... q3q The worst thing: they have money problem, there will be no WQ3 and we lost our beautiful lexicon chat! >.< I don't have it anymore, it wasn't my choice will it survive on my computer. Sigh, I can remember that good times, in both multiplayer and singleplayer... T.T
~LittleWolf~
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:07:00 pm by Littlewolf222 »
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline darkwolfgrr

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look a wolfeh and a keyboard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2013, 09:38:42 pm »
8)WQ is a little boring but when you start discovering stuff like new dens,hilarious glitches,and other stuff it gets a little more exciting but after awhile i do get bored oh and i have prides and packs people can rp in based off wolf quest just more fun just whisper me darkwolfgrr find me in the horseland map or anywhere!
Dont give up cause if you dont you set goals the more you pass them the sweeter it is to get there

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2013, 05:45:02 am »
Wolfquest was my favorite game since last year :/ but I got bored of it and give up, I love the graphics and their textures but when it comes to multiplayer, I just lost it. The chatbox wont let me type anything. But thanks to Wolfquest it helps me discover Feralheart and here I am. c:

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2013, 10:21:44 pm »
WQ is a cool idea, but to say the least, I HATE the chat system (not really a chat system actually...no offence). I like the fact that there's actual hunting, but the multiplayer feature is also boring. Besides that super-annoying chat blocker, it isn't a MMORPG, and you can't really do anything. I still play it for the sake of hunting, but I wouldn't be caught dead on multiplayer unless I'm really bored.

Not trying to diss WolfQuest; again, the idea is really cool, but the multiplayer part isn't fun unless you like an extremely limited "chat" feature. It blocks cuss words, which is fine, but it also blocks anything from names to things that weren't even meant to be blocked.
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2013, 05:36:16 am »
Yeah. I finally forced myself into multiplayer, and the chat is horrible. We can hardly say anything, and the conversation I had between me and a friend had sounded like the most incredibly boring thing ever. You can't do smilies or anything or say names. So yeah.. staying in single player.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2013, 05:47:29 am »
I remember WolfQuest. Used to play it a long time ago, back when I didn't even know what roleplaying was. I also played it before Slough Creek was out. Good times. Even though the chat filter was a pain, I met some good friends there and if it wasn't for them, I would've found out about Feralheart a lot later than I did. Some of them, I still keep in touch with even to this day. However, while I love the graphics and textures of WolfQuest, the chat filter pretty much ruins it. I'd rather have my freedom of speech, per say, than look good. While I'll probably never even glance back at WolfQuest again, I'll never forget it for that's where my internet experience began.
gone

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2013, 07:25:00 am »
Ahh, Wolf Quest xD. I rarely play it anymore but I used to be obsessed with it. It is what lead me to Feral Heart after seeing someone talking about in in a multiplayer thing. I've forgotten my username on it though. >.< 
[/i]

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2013, 03:19:25 pm »
I played WolfQuest out of curiosity of how it would play out for me. It was alright, it's an alright game to play if you want to be a wolf, defend your pups, and do things with other people online. I like the environments and nature interaction, but just little things like the speech filter and tedious gameplay is what got me. I bet if the game was more open-world, better filtering, and had a more variety of what your wolf avatar could do, I'd think I would have played longer. I'll , on occasion, do still play WolfQuest, but not as frequently as I do other games.
Also, I hate that bloody eagle that keeps taking my pups! DX
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 03:22:20 pm by FoxPhilosopher »
Image © Mikita Kavalenka