Author Topic: Wolf Quest  (Read 42776 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Quest
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2013, 03:51:20 pm »
Ah, Wolf Quest. Played it long before I even knew of Impressive Title, and I must say, those were good times. Other than multiplayer, with that horrible chat system that won't let you say "She" or "He", I didn't dare to go on multiplayer. I really loved the hunting feature, and was pretty happy when Slough Creek came out. My wolf's life in Slough Creek was mostly urinating, barfing, chasing grizzlies, and crying when that giant eagle took my puppies.

Oh WQ, how much I love and hate you. :3

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2013, 10:35:08 pm »
To be honest, you just summed up why I'm not as WQ-obsessed as I used to be. There just wasn't much to do and that chat filter ruined multiplayer.
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2013, 10:59:21 am »
I agree. Stupid chat. I forgot about the eagle. Lol. I still remember the cattle ranch. I got shot once. But the fact is that WQ needs to be uptadated because at the moment there are glitches with the rain, you have to eat from a sertin angle and the carcass sinks into the ground for what ever reason. I do not think this is educational in my opinion. I did have fun on it though. Its very detailed with the graphics. Its just not educational enough. However though it did bring me to FH. I played wolf quest ages ago but then it vanished when I brought angry birds. So I searched for games like wolf quest and I found FH and I met some cool friends.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:04:59 am by EpicWolfie »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2013, 02:37:21 pm »
Also, most annoying glitch ever:

Happens in Slough Creek sometimes to me. I don't save too often, and for this glitch to stop you have to X out of WQ altogether. No saving. Can't press esc.
Lol that happened to me a LOT. I hated WQ water. I'd always be like:"Um guys, do we really have to cross, I don't want to, do we really have to?...." and my mate would be like:"OMG let's run around you, get wet, stuck and everything else you hate! Yeah. Multiplayer was the most interesting part. I'd run around with my friends and fall in water, then start glitching. People would start to get in, try to push me while I was on map screen dealing with lag. Remember kids, water can be dangerous.
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2013, 03:49:12 am »
The glitch that happened to me more than anything was when I couldn't pick up the pups =(. Losing is one thing, but losing because of a glitch gets on my nerves!
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline Kirbycat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Let's party everypony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2013, 10:00:55 pm »
This game is alright. I stopped playing it after a while, then I tried it again. After I close it, it makes my comp lag like hell...XD

But overall, it's a nice game.

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2013, 07:03:10 pm »
I Love Wolf Quest, I still play it sometimes but not to often

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline thelostwolf12345

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • tonight im gonna bury the boys in my backyard
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2014, 05:03:11 pm »
the fact im stuck with wolfquest till i get a new laptop and/or my dad remembers his password makes my heart ache sure feral heart FROM youtube videos looks like a place where perverts roam i just want to play it soo bad! im getting bored of wolfquest but i hope i get a new laptop SOON! im dieing for le epic gameplay of feralheart i dont know how much i can tak-(dead)

yeea if i do get a new laptop my wolfquest bags will be packed and i will run over from that game to this game....
i get shocked as hell when my girl issues start!

"no no no no no its allright i probally cut myself no no no no im allright! ok lets go swimming.... wheres my white pants?"

Offline wolflover18178

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Flower crowns make everyone happier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2015, 03:15:45 am »
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WOLFQUEST!!!!!
BEST GAME EVER ^-^
(I'm AnnHowel btw :P)

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2015, 04:24:57 am »
Yuss one of the actual good virtual games I played that I had fun playing AND I finished.
Side account for Sigyn