Author Topic: Anxiety?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
Anxiety?
« on: September 12, 2012, 03:20:10 pm »
So lately I couldn't get any sleep I had these whispers go threw my mind of "evil thoughts" like ok im to scared to mention it but it involves a doll anyways  :-[ I cant get sleep I have a twitching problem with my bones now my body twitches every secound and its not a small twitch its big and my head is going plain flat out crazy I think something is gonna come and I dont wanna say that either.. but anyways its been keeping me up I get so scared from the thoughts I have to turn on tv and loose even more sleep si I need help! its scary and bothering me.  :'(
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

CloudFish

Re: Anxiety?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 03:24:39 pm »
1) tell parents
2) go to a doctor

sounding like you may need some medication for anxiety and or depression

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 06:41:53 pm »
Thing is im to young for the med's cause I had to go to the hospital with chest tightness and deep  breathing and they said it was anxiety I was fine for awhile then I had it again then awhile later im fine another while later Im not then it went away next this happens to me And yes the doctor said I was to young and refused to give me med's. ;o

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 08:55:17 pm »
I have anxiety and depression as well, but I take pills, so I can't help you there. =/
Sorry. ;A;

CloudFish

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 08:58:48 pm »
Only thing I can possibly suggest is trying to ease back the things that make you nervous. Figure out what is causing stress and tackle that problem directly with assistance if needed.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 09:01:32 pm »
Have you been watching any horror movies lately, Crystal? I've been trying to watch The Ring and The Grudge lately, but they aren't bothering me. Horror movies could be the problem.

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 11:06:26 pm »
No I havn't but I did see this commerical about a little girl says I feel someting wrong and she was immeditly posessed and that bothered me perm- so when ever im nervus Im thinking OH NO IM GONNA be posessed and all that.. ;[ This is hard to make it go away.

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 02:29:49 am »
Omg its getting really worst I feel like throwing up. :*( Please help!! its really killing me I dont know why im scared for no reason. :(  and I feel depressing songs should calm me down but im not I dont know what this is im so sick. :((( That zalgria story killed me.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:51:48 am by crystal »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 08:13:25 pm »
No I havn't but I did see this commerical about a little girl says I feel someting wrong and she was immeditly posessed and that bothered me perm- so when ever im nervus Im thinking OH NO IM GONNA be posessed and all that.. ;[ This is hard to make it go away.
Omg its getting really worst I feel like throwing up. :*( Please help!! its really killing me I dont know why im scared for no reason. :(  and I feel depressing songs should calm me down but im not I dont know what this is im so sick. :((( That zalgria story killed me.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
I believe that may be a commercial to a new horror movie that's coming out. Tell this to yourself: Movies are just fake. Monsters, demons, and ghosts aren't real. Movies are just acting. Also don't read creepypasta like that Zalgo story.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 08:33:49 pm »
I don't know if its good to give medical advice on the FH forums, but you should look into getting an Physiatrist, they help with nervousness issue's and get to the base of your problems.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE