Author Topic: Bro's Graphics! [Replaced by FHD]  (Read 117987 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Re: Bro's Hybrid ENB for FeralHeart and FeralHeart + (Christmas update!)
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2012, 06:31:43 pm »
After 10 minutes of messing with the enbseries.ini file I found out that it's the occlusion,shadows,reflection, and motion blur that's making my screen go all rainbow. Bloom effect does nothing and probably won't take effect until the other stuff is on. I heard that the ENB mod gives your game "more colors" so I was wondering if it's probably giving my game too many colors lol xD

Is there any way to dial down the effects on those or anything?

JackobLoveu

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2012, 06:39:33 pm »
I'm having the problem... None of this screenies looks like in my game, have I did something wrong?

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 12:20:27 am »
If you're having issues, I can't help you unless you actually post a screenshot. Sorry guys, guessing isn't reliable enough.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 12:22:36 am »
After 10 minutes of messing with the enbseries.ini file I found out that it's the occlusion,shadows,reflection, and motion blur that's making my screen go all rainbow. Bloom effect does nothing and probably won't take effect until the other stuff is on. I heard that the ENB mod gives your game "more colors" so I was wondering if it's probably giving my game too many colors lol xD

Yes there is, read up here.
http://enbdev.com/old_doc_en.htm
Each header has it's own descriptive tutorial.
Keep in mind, however, reflections, shadow and water do nothing.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 03:51:37 pm »

Keep in mind, however, there's still a good chance that your card simply doesn't support enb. If your computer predates 2003 or so, that's probably the case.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 04:07:10 pm »

Keep in mind, however, there's still a good chance that your card simply doesn't support enb. If your computer predates 2003 or so, that's probably the case.

I guess that's probably it but I don't know how old my computer is, it was used when I bought it. The only thing is enb works on other things, it's just FH. I can live without it though, thx for helping

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2012, 03:42:45 am »

I guess that's probably it but I don't know how old my computer is, it was used when I bought it. The only thing is enb works on other things, it's just FH. I can live without it though, thx for helping

Oh well, if I had some way to control your computer over screen share I could probably track down the issue, if you'd be up for that. Join.me and such.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 07:16:33 am »
Most likely gonna be a small update soon. Check back, guys.

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2012, 03:44:09 am »
Is winrar a safe download? I can't download this without it being a zip file. D: It looks really cool but...

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2012, 05:48:46 am »
Is winrar a safe download? I can't download this without it being a zip file. D: It looks really cool but...

It's hard to reply to that without being condescending. But yes, it's a safe download. It's the most popular archiving software on the internet.