Author Topic: Bro's Graphics! [Replaced by FHD]  (Read 119254 times)

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Bro's Graphical Remix! (ENB + Shader Effects) [BUGFIX UPDATE!]
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2013, 03:44:33 am »
Wow *clap* Amazing!

+floof for you! <3
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2013, 05:08:00 am »
My laptop is so useless that even when I replace the files with the files in the I lag a lot>What if folder, the game instantly crashes before even loading. Yikes.

Hmm. Upload your log file, I'll see what I can do. I tested the files you're using on a clean FH install, and there was no crash, so I'm not sure what would cause it.

I warn you I am terrible with these sort of matters, so this may not even be the right thing. Bear with my stupidity.
I can't seem to acess my "log" file, if I am thinking of the right thing. Am I correct in assuming its the box with a black (or other coloured) background, with all the processes of files being typed out a rapid speed?

Much simpler. In your FeralHeart folder there should be a file called "FH" or "FH.log"
Just open that in notepad, and paste the contents here.

-Obsidian

« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2013, 08:12:43 pm »
My laptop is so useless that even when I replace the files with the files in the I lag a lot>What if folder, the game instantly crashes before even loading. Yikes.

Hmm. Upload your log file, I'll see what I can do. I tested the files you're using on a clean FH install, and there was no crash, so I'm not sure what would cause it.

I warn you I am terrible with these sort of matters, so this may not even be the right thing. Bear with my stupidity.
I can't seem to acess my "log" file, if I am thinking of the right thing. Am I correct in assuming its the box with a black (or other coloured) background, with all the processes of files being typed out a rapid speed?

Much simpler. In your FeralHeart folder there should be a file called "FH" or "FH.log"

Will do.~ Here:
Code: [Select]
Capabilities:: VertexProgram: NO
Capabilities:: FragmentProgram: YES
Sound:: Initialized: YES
Cannot find item with index 93
Cannot find item with index 162
Network:: Startup Failed!

I assume it's meant to be longer, but I had un-installed and re-installed to try get the "african grass texture" bug.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2013, 07:52:53 pm »

Will do.~ Here:

I assume it's meant to be longer, but I had un-installed and re-installed to try get the "african grass texture" bug.

Sigh. Just looks like another case of "it doesn't work on your computer for some incomprehensible reason"

-Obsidian

« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2013, 11:09:15 pm »

Will do.~ Here:

I assume it's meant to be longer, but I had un-installed and re-installed to try get rid of the "african grass texture" bug.

Sigh. Just looks like another case of "it doesn't work on your computer for some incomprehensible reason"

How disappointing. I may be getting a new computer soon, however. Perhaps it'll work on that. Only time will tell, I guess. Thanks in advance for the help.~

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2013, 04:51:08 am »

Will do.~ Here:

I assume it's meant to be longer, but I had un-installed and re-installed to try get rid of the "african grass texture" bug.

How disappointing. I may be getting a new computer soon, however. Perhaps it'll work on that. Only time will tell, I guess. Thanks in advance for the help.~

I only wish my help was more useful. Oh well.

Offline Puffluna65

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2013, 04:34:37 pm »
Pawsome job! What font did you use for the SEE FH LIKE NEVER BEFORE siggy?

Prepare to have a heart attack, but believe it or not, that's Arial.
Just reduce the character spacing and it's one of the coolest looking fonts around.

:o 'Das a neat-o trick. c: Thanks for replying!
MOVED TO ANIUK

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2013, 06:09:43 pm »
Prepare to have a heart attack, but believe it or not, that's Arial.
Just reduce the character spacing and it's one of the coolest looking fonts around.
Lol. ::)
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2013, 07:51:45 am »
Bumpity bump.

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2013, 10:59:42 pm »
I love the ENB Mod, Except, It refuses to open FeralHeart when I download it. I don't know if I put the Files in the Wrong place or what not. x.O