Author Topic: Bro's Graphics! [Replaced by FHD]  (Read 119222 times)

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
Re: Bro's Graphics! All New!
« Reply #360 on: January 01, 2014, 07:05:31 am »
I have your enb mod, it worked and ran fine until now. All of a sudden my game stopped working, whenever I started Feral Heart it would say FeralHeart.exe stopped working. I found what the problem is though, its the d3d9.dll thats causing it. Whenever I remove the d3d9.dll file then FH works fine but when I remove it then none of the enhancements and effects work. Can you please help? Is there something wrong with my d3d9.dll file?

Try redownloading the mod. If it doesn't work then, then you'll have to remove it.

Offline Commander

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Custom FH Map Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 01, 2014, 09:35:55 pm »
I fixed it, thanks anyway Brokami. I found what the problem was, when I overclocked my graphics card using MSI afterburner then I enabled an option in MSI to show my framerate but when you have that option enabled it starts a seperate program called on screen display and apparently the on screen display was using d3d9 because when I disabled the option in MSI and the display program closed then FH and my enhancements started working again.

I had an older version of your enb mod so I now downloaded your latest version on the first page. Awesome mod btw, I have the highest settings enabled on your mod cause I have an awesome high power gaming pc. Keep up the great work Brokami, your awesome!  :)

Look for me in game as Commander.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 08, 2014, 08:08:02 pm »
I fixed it, thanks anyway Brokami. I found what the problem was, when I overclocked my graphics card using MSI afterburner then I enabled an option in MSI to show my framerate but when you have that option enabled it starts a seperate program called on screen display and apparently the on screen display was using d3d9 because when I disabled the option in MSI and the display program closed then FH and my enhancements started working again.

I had an older version of your enb mod so I now downloaded your latest version on the first page. Awesome mod btw, I have the highest settings enabled on your mod cause I have an awesome high power gaming pc. Keep up the great work Brokami, your awesome!  :)

Good to hear. I use afterburner as well but because this mod functions through a wrapper they can cause conflicts with things like fraps or afterburner FPS.

Offline xXxDawnxXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 16, 2014, 10:54:43 am »
I hate to sound so nooby :c But I read the download intructions, and I dragged the files of 'High Settings' into my FeralHeart original folder, and opened FeralHeart, signed in, and nothing worked. Any help ;w;?

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 16, 2014, 09:46:05 pm »
I hate to sound so nooby :c But I read the download intructions, and I dragged the files of 'High Settings' into my FeralHeart original folder, and opened FeralHeart, signed in, and nothing worked. Any help ;w;?

Where's your FeralHeart folder? Can you paste the address here? It should look something like this:

C:\FeralHeart

Offline xXxDawnxXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 17, 2014, 01:20:47 am »
Computer>Local Disk (C:)>FeralHeart               (I do have Windows 8, if that does effect anything x.x)

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 17, 2014, 04:58:59 am »
Computer>Local Disk (C:)>FeralHeart               (I do have Windows 8, if that does effect anything x.x)

Well I'm not sure why it isn't working, then. Perhaps you're running the game in OpenGl.

Offline spiritwolf123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • May the odds be forever in your favor
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 18, 2014, 10:13:54 pm »
When I try to extract the files it says this file is in unknown format or damaged...Whai? And then a pop up box comes up saying No Archives Found...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:16:23 pm by SpiritWolf123 »

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 18, 2014, 11:05:04 pm »
When I try to extract the files it says this file is in unknown format or damaged...Whai? And then a pop up box comes up saying No Archives Found...

That's not an issue I can solve. That's on your end.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 18, 2014, 11:51:41 pm »
Amazing! A must-have! But one request, can you upload a .zip version for me? Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for the .zip download! But unfortunately, when I apply this to my game, it makes the game extremely bright and there's text on the top left corner of the game. Do I have to put all the contents of all the folders inside of the level I want the mod to be in the FeralHeart folder?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:34:52 am by OhKelseyYou »