Author Topic: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||  (Read 41741 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2012, 03:29:18 am »
Okami. Post. >:I))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2012, 03:51:43 am »
Woman, I was typing! >:U))
Redear nodded and let the two up again, backing away from them and looking towards the bloody-jawed female, she glared at the tooth hanging from her jaws. "Great, Cean, you would hurt a female." she rolled her eyes and walked into an alley, pulling out from a box a piece of cloth just usefuul for this. SHe returned and wrapped the clothe around Uta's bleeding jaws, pushing the broken tooth out of her jaws so the female didn't swallow it. She looked over Cean as well, but so far only Uta's jaw really paid the price. "Don't use that jaw or speak for awhile, it will need to heal." Redear said to Uta, insuring a second time the clothe was properly in place. "If you need, you can rest your head against my back for support, I'd actually advise i-" Well, well, quite the bloody mess you lot made." Redear was cut off by a strangers words, turning her head to growl at the new figure with a purple mask. "Bonjour, beautiful. I take it you lot need a place to stay while you treat your wounds? why don't you take shelter amongst my pack?" "We're doing just fine without your help!" "Oh, you sure are, from the looks of the bloody-jawed beauty." That made Redear bite her tongue. She paused and looked back towards Uta and the rest of the group, before sighing. "Alright, but only for the night." "Excellent, I'll lead the way." "Hey, when do you lead?!" "Muzzle it." As Tube-fox lead the way, Redear and the others had followed. Cean kept his head low and grumbled to himself, obviously disapproving.

((New color codes))
Redear
Tube-fox
Kirie
Cean
Fuyu

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2012, 04:07:23 am »
((okami, please don't start another fight T_T. I'm only going to do angel's post since scar and hope have been ignored....))

angel stopped and lifted her head, her nose pointing to the sky. She sniffed the air but she only catch the scent of the birds around the territory. "good, no one has been straying into this territory" she barked, lowering her head back to normal.
Signature by Green

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2012, 04:08:56 am »

;; ??? ;;

Uta nodded silently at the other female, cringing a bit as she moved her muzzle in a small struggle when she went to retrieve the cloth. She knew she had to get it wrapped, but she just felt pretty uncomfortable having it done. Tail flicking behind her as she forced her muzzle still, she felt the cloth being wrapped perfectly around her bloody maw. She glared at Cean, ears held back in pain as she listened to Redear. Nodding her head at at her as well, she sat down, sniffing the air as the scent of a new dog entered her nose. Resisting the urge to growl, she began to turn to spot the figure; until she spotted him. Head tilted, she eyed the stranger with a small snort, brown eyes holding a curious and cautious look. Perking up at him, her brown eyes went into a half-lidded state as she gave what a chuckle to come from her throat. Tail thumping against the floor, she stared at the new dog, her thoughts dwelling on someone else. Shaking her head, she stood up, listening to the conversation. Uta's eyes flickered to Cean, her eyes immediately narrowing into slits until she turned away. It was his fault she was bleeding now. Ivory and Vaughe tagged along, Ivory half shoved into the other's shoulder as she was the one who walked in the back and still cowering of the other dog. Uta walked with a slight limp as well, nothing really seriously however. Her head and maw were held low, not on purpose, but because of the dragging pain in her muzzle. Her ears remained pinned back for a while, her face twisted up in emotion.

((DON'T ANSWER DAT OKAMI.))
((I didn't want an answer Okaaaamiii >;III -Leslaps and kicks- BAD.))
((XDD))

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2012, 04:15:53 am »
((*is confused at meowzers's post* umm...you ok?))
Signature by Green

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2012, 04:16:24 am »
((Just playing with Okami c:))
((Rp post is just random stuffff))

((When I think of Uta I think of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg1IHnEyjH8&feature=related
))

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2012, 04:20:54 am »
((oh ok, I thought you meant somthing OOC or somthing. Meowzers, can scar and hope find the "group"?))
Signature by Green

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2012, 04:25:21 am »
._. Aren't they traveling to Tube's pack? xDD They'll be in pack territory soon and Scar and Hope might not be treated..nicely.
I dunno, ask Okami since she controls Tube. :P

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2012, 04:42:52 am »
((i guess so on where they are traveling. So like after the "group" finds tube's group, hope and scar find the group and the pack as well, right?))

angel turned around and started to walk, walking towards the pack's camp. Even her paws were in pain from walking for a while, she ignored the pain and kept on walking, her tail rasied high and her ears were perked, trying to pick up any nearby sounds.

scar stopped walking and lifted his head, his nose almost pointing to the baby blue sky. "dogs? If I follow the trail then maybe I can find food nearby" he growled deeply, his head lowering until it was back to normal. He spotted a small pitbull pup, walking with her ears perked. "pup, can you help me?" he said. The puppy stopped walking and turned her head to see a scarred German shepherd, "umm....sure, what is it?" "like all of us, we need to eat to live. If you help me find food then I'll share my meal with you, deal?" "deal mr.....umm.....what's your name?" scar letted out a small laugh and walked to the pup, the scar in the muzzle was viable to the young pitbull puppy. "I'm scar. Where's your family? I could help them find food if-" his words were cut off by the pup's words. "I'm hope, I don't really have a family. I was adopted by a cruel family and then one day, I ran away when the cage was mistakenly opened, foolish boy" scar was suprised on what hope said. Even he fought dogs in the past, he had a soft spot for puppies like hope.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 05:01:58 am by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2012, 05:01:35 am »
I get to go see my grandmother's dog tomorrow! :D Even if he's bad and knocks you over, I still love him to pieces <3))