Author Topic: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped  (Read 37508 times)

Checkered-Caique

Re: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2012, 11:31:48 pm »
hahaha alright, well i am really looking forwards to it! :D

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2012, 01:40:51 am »
Okay, let's scratch the idea that the forum would be done Tuesday. I actually, well I think I did atleast, pretty much finished the forum. I really whipped my shiznits into gear. There's just some small things that need to be done and I think I can post up the link (hopefully). It's 9:40, I have 20 more minutes before I have to get off. Wish me luck!

Edit: I think it's pretty much done. I'm missing a text box on the side but that's okay. I'll fix it tomorrow. Anyways, go crazy guys. Here it is, our own forum. http://ralishulgrove.boards.net/index.cgi
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:06:33 am by Tanglemask »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2012, 11:46:05 am »
yay :D and I will try get my preset and picture up soon ^^

Checkered-Caique

« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2012, 06:20:58 pm »
awesome! are you in game?

Offline Dormicor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Little Brother of Sanura
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2012, 04:30:59 am »
Yes she's my character. I have two different accounts both by me.  <w> That way we can have another one. Sides, it's fine. It's why I added Defender cause I know we don't need a Den mother right now and I know we'll need one when the kits start flooding in. ^w^ I've used that account for Denmark and Finland. <w> You weren't there to ever see me use it though... I don't think.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 04:42:21 am by Dormicor »

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 09, 2012, 12:00:46 pm »
I'll download the map when I get in-game and start with my preset BD I found a nice picture (it is how it will 'look like')so here:

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2012, 03:50:25 pm »
I'm back from my short absence and WOW...That map looks spectacular! I can't wait to start RPing! The forum looks amazing too! I'll join right away and visit the map as soon as I can.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #157 on: October 09, 2012, 09:24:34 pm »
Dromi- Oooh you see that makes sense. I know Sanura did it but I didn't put two-and-two together that you would do that. Alright that's good then ;3 (And prolly not, I havent been on FH with you guys in awhile) Also, I'll send over the preset stuff in a bit.

Dafni- I can't wait to see how that preset will come out~

IlLupo- Welcome back! Thanks ;3 I can't wait to start rping with you too. ;3

Also guys! Please say a big congrats to Dafniforfree and Checkered-Caiquie. Both have taken up the co-admin role. So they'll be helping me with a lot of stuff. Any questions that need to be answered and I'm not around, go to them -nods-.

Other news. October is my month. It's the only month I'm school active. My school does and program play thing called Haunted Hallways. So my weekdays will be a bit shot. However, I come home around 5 pm EST time so I still have time to be on and stuff. However, several Saturday's (I'm thinking only 2) are going to be shot. One is the actual day of Haunted Hallways and the other is a practice. I personally don't know when the practice one ends and since I don't have a dead set time period for our rp day, that day, if rp is going on, Dafni and Checkered will be in charge. (If I come home early, I'll jump in) And then obviously the actual Saturday Haunted Hallways, I'm home by like 10pm EST. So that day again, Dafni and Checkered will be in charge.

I'll keep you all updated so that everyone knows what's going on. ;3
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 10:00:03 pm by Tanglemask »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Checkered-Caique

« Reply #158 on: October 09, 2012, 11:00:11 pm »
:D

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2012, 11:14:53 pm »
I would love to join, but because of school and stuff, I wouldn't have time. But according to what everyone is saying, the map and website sounds like its pretty cool ^u^

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.