Author Topic: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped  (Read 37089 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped
« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2013, 10:39:16 pm »
Hey Tangle. I am so sorry to do this to the group, and I really dont want to do this either but... I think I am going to have to leave the group. It is just not active enough for me. Although! I do really really love your roleplays, if you create any more active ones let me know!
It's okay Sierra. Things happen. I wish it was more active but it seems like less and less people are active. I'm hoping once mid-terms week ends and people start getting back on schedule that things can be set in motion.

(Hrm, for some reason this isn't show up in my "updated topics"...)

Anyways, (late--) welcome back Tangle!
My golly has it been awhile. Hopefully this Rp is still up and going.
That's unusual. I wonder why it's doing that.
Nevertheless, thank you Lupo ;3 It has been a while. But I know I'm still up and running. Working on 20 different things at a time though lol. Hopefully everyone will be more active as time goes on.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 24, 2013, 10:55:42 pm »
Hey im sorry to say this but I have to leave the group.Sorry tangle.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2013, 11:40:54 pm »
@Tangle: Well its good to hear that this RP will continue on. I've missed it greatly.
Just let me know when the next in game RP takes place so I can see if I am able to go on c:

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2013, 11:59:58 pm »
Hey im sorry to say this but I have to leave the group.Sorry tangle.
It's alright Tana. Wish we could have rpd together. Hectic life prevented me from making this as active as I wanted.

@Tangle: Well its good to hear that this RP will continue on. I've missed it greatly.
Just let me know when the next in game RP takes place so I can see if I am able to go on c:
Yeah. Hopefully it will last right. I missed it too.
I'm shooting for next week, once everyone's settled down after this week. If not, the following week.

Also guy, selfless promoting here.
1. I'm making another rp, which won't have much of my involvment into it. It's a 'come & go' and 'you take the wheel' rp. Where you rp when you want and do what you please as long as it follows the rules. There's a map thats still in the making. I'm hoping to finish those soon and let everyone rp freely.
It's called the Dalmarn Experiments. You can see it HERE

& 2. I have a forum RP made up just today. I was in a steampunk mood. It's called Night call. You can see it HERE

Anyways. Hopefully we can all rp soon on Ralishul. Since my computer is back and running and I'm free again we can get down to business. Also I'm planning something big for Ralishul. Really big. So hopefully, everyone whose still with us may be able to get involved.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 25, 2013, 12:30:28 am »
@Tangle: I believe I'm free next week. I really do hope others will be available as well.  :D
( Both the Dalmarn and Night call RPs look muy interesante :3)
(They both have my interest, so to say. I especially love how you used the AC voice scene for Subject 16 in Dalmarn's video. It suits it perfectly.)