Author Topic: I wish Feral-Heart was real.  (Read 5114 times)

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
Re: I wish Feral-Heart was real.
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 01:58:56 pm »
Ah jeez Draak got to it before I could.

Why would you want to be an animal? You wouldn't have a conscience, even so you wouldn't have THUMBS. So you can't even open your door to get into the hallway. You would not want to be an animal. It would not be "fun". If they found a lion/wolf in a school [anywhere really] or something you would possibly even get shot, or simply moved to a boring refuge or worse, the wild.

Why would you want to be your sparkle-sona? Like i said, you would get kicked out into the wild (first, kicked out of your house by your own parents who don't know you're a freaking WOLF or something). Animals have grays and browns on their fur for a reason. CAMOUFLAGE. If you were glowing neon colors or even a simple red or blue you would not hide very easily. You wouldn't be able to hide from other wolves/lions and get killed by groups of them first, or starve because you can't sneak up on prey with your glowing markings. Not to mention wolves and most lions are very social and need packs/prides. A lone wolf would not survive very long.

Not to mention how deformed and disproportionate the FH models look. You don't even have claws/nails. What's with those weird, human eyes? and those tiny teeth can't bite into anything.

"MATING CENTER IN FRONT OF HOSPITAL!"
"ADOPTION AT THE CEMETERY!"
"LOL SLENDERMAN!"
"THEN I BITE UR NECK AND BLOD IS EVEYWERE AND U DIE"
"HOOWWWLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDSS"

Probably going to get angry replies about "baw we are just kidding baw we are just having fun" yes, but you should think about this, and how bad it would be to turn into your rainbow wolf fursona.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 02:00:44 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 01:26:00 am »
While blocking annoying people would be handy in real life, I wouldn't want to be an animal. I'd miss my thumbs...

And as others have already said, the air would be filled with cries of,
"MATE CENTER NOW OPEN!!"
"LOOKIGN 4 LOST PARENTZ!!"
"BE MY MATE!!!"

And if FeralHeart were real, would god-modding be real too? A six-foot tall saber-toothed cat could be killed by a six-inch tall fox kit. "BITEZ SABER CATZ THROAT MAKEING IT BLEED 2 DETH NO MISS!!1!!" That would be dangerous and humiliating.

And think about all the bad tokens you'd get trying to get into a large public place, like a school or a train station (if such things existed in a world populated entirely by digital cartoon animals).

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Dawoof

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Together, we're unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 01:51:10 am »
^ lol..

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 04:10:12 am »
And what'd happen if it glitched? And you ended up in the black void?

Or Graphical Glitches:

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 06:44:34 pm »
Oh my god jesus those glitches are scary

i'd like to see a mating center irl

ahahaha.
i dont know anything ever at any time

Thierry

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 07:17:26 pm »
I would hide at lonely cave, or in a private map for long time. :)

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 08:25:19 pm »
Worst part is that people would respawn. What would happen to the world population if that existed?

...Well, then again...people would probably sacrifice their humanity to be an animal and therefore would become that animal. Might save some endangered species...depending on how many out there actually have characters that are endangered species...even if the colors are ghastly on some of them...

.......but then skyrocket wolf populations through the roof everywhere, dear gods.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 12:54:25 am »
...what would happen if the game...which would end up being the world, went down? What would happen to everyone? Who would fix it?

Lol XD  those graphical glitches...yeah, that's what happens when you play FH with a laptop that has a severely out of date yet unupdateable graphics card.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 01:02:17 am »
Nyah~ I still wish I could be my Fursona.. :c.

He'ssonormel...X3. It'd be awshum, in my opinion to be a cat! >3. Specialy one that has the power to speak in any tongue!

But, there is down-sides on all of this, like you guys said. xDD. It'd be all like-

"I NEED A MATE PLZ MEET ME AT THE SCHOOL"
or..

"BANNANAZ."
"Wooflez"
"IliekPie"
"STFU"
^----------General Chat c:

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 01:19:11 am »
And think about all the bad tokens you'd get trying to get into a large public place, like a school or a train station (if such things existed in a world populated entirely by digital cartoon animals).

Okay I just needed to say that this comment really made me LOL. For realz.
OH FH AND YOUR SILLY TOKENS