Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 94352 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 10:21:10 pm »
((It's okay. Accepted.))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 10:44:16 pm »
((Meeeh... my computer kept freezing when I was fixing Stormstripe's bio and making the apps for:
-Mudfur
-Rainfrost
-Dawnpaw
-Blackpaw
-Cloverpaw
-Icepaw
-Flame
-Larka
So much work. *drools on Silverstar's head*))

Offline NoirBadger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your family friend badger is at your service!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 10:47:50 pm »

Name: Swiftleap
Personality: Swiftleap is a loyal warrior to his clan like every other warrior is. He has his own flaws like every cat has though. He overworks himself on hunting patrols and border patrols. Since he overworks himself he tries to take tasks that are more that he can chew. This tom is rarely seen resting in camp and late a night he does beat himself up for what he should of done and what he shouldn't have. He beats himself up because he thinks that makes him work harder to become a better warrior after he had seen his father do it many times. Swiftleap though doesn't react that well to be bragged about and will often leave whoever was bragging about him alone. He is kind of a loner to the clan. He is not good at reaching out to other cats since he also belives that friendships will distract him from his work. There is a upside to the tom as well. Swiftleap respects most of his leader's choices even if they go against the warrior code and he is pretty good about putting up with disrepectfull nature up to a point. He is not the cat to speak out against higher ranks.
History: He was born and raised in the clan. Though his mother had been a hard worker and was out most of the time after him and his siblings began to eat solid prey. This means his father cared for them mostly since his father was one of the parniod ones. When Swiftleap was made an apprentice his father was granted to him as a mentor. Now his father Stonesplash had overworked him causeing his behavior presently shown in the clan and would beat him up by pointing out his flaws. Swiftleap soon knew not to speak out against his father's words and lived with the repeated overworking and his flaws being pointed out almost all the time. When he became a warrior his father's actions and words carried on even after he passed from old age.
Clan: Nightclan
Mate: none yet
Offspring: none yet
Hello there! Your local badger (artist/rper/writer) is in your neighborhood! Mind some of the badger dens will ya?

If you ever see me in game, give me a shout if you want to rp!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2012, 11:40:30 pm »
((@ Shadow, in Hearts' defense, only one of her characters started out with a high rank. Silverheart was going to be a medicine cat when she was a kit. Fireblaze and Tinytiger both started out being warriors. Through the course of the plot, Tinytiger had to fill in the leader position to revive Nightclan, and since Fireblaze was her mate and the only other warrior in her clan, she chose him to be her deputy. There is a reason she has three 'high' ranks~ Not because she necessarily chose them, but the plot sort of demanded it.
Since Swiftleap is a Nightclan cat, maybe apprentice/mentor stuff can go like this:
I'll roleplay Frostheart for Cloudpaw.
Fireblaze: Lionpaw
Tinytiger: Leopardpaw
Swiftleap: Foxpaw, Adderpaw
It would only make sense since the deputy and leader wouldn't have too much time on their paws to teach an apprentice, much less two.))

Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2012, 11:41:38 pm »
((Accepted.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 12:17:44 am »
((@okami: ok, that sounds like a good idea for the apprentices and mentors. And crystal, should tinytiger get her new name and nines live right now or tomorrow in roleplay time? ))

lionpaw letted out a yawn and turned her head to leopardpaw, the newest apprentice in nightclan. "hey leopardpaw, do you want to find and kill facilier?" she whispered to her youngest sister. ((is waiting for okami before roleplaying lionpaw and Cloudpaw))
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2012, 01:19:42 am »
((Sorry if any of the information here confuses you guys who haven't been in the last roleplay. Just play along, yeah? xD
I'm roleplaying Adderpaw as an NPC. He is one of Tinytiger's kits.  Also, I'm pretending the fight with Leopard and Ivory went and creating filler flash backs for that. If you don't agree, tell me and I'll edit it out.))
Foxpaw/Apprentice/Nightclan/8 moons
Adderpaw/Apprentice/Nightclan/8 moons

Foxpaw's ears twitched with a little irritance and a bit of fear, "Come off it, Lionpaw... Do you know how much trouble we'll get into, going up against a rogue like that?" He stared at his paws thoughtfully, considering this for a moment before deciding that this was a bad idea. "Not to mention that he has a whole group of lackeys with him..." His blue eyes flickered over to Adderpaw, questioning.
The fluffy cream apprentice scoffed at his hesitant younger brother and cuffed one of his ears. "Of course we can take him if we get him alone!" His eyes gleamed with bravery and determination, "I mean, its what, five apprentices against on rogue? How hard can it be?" Adderpaw tilted his head at his brother, wondering why he was acting like such a scaredy-mouse. Usually Foxpaw was more confident than this...
The orange tabby was silent for a moment. He sat up, tail curling around his paws. His eyes strayed over to Leopardpaw then quickly snapped back to his paws. "Leopardpaw is still hurt...And we've already lost Silverkit and Sandkit as it is..." He let the heavy silence fill the apprentice den. After the state I found Leopardpaw in, I'd rather not put any of us in that kind of danger...

Ivorythorn/Warrior/Stormclan/8 moons
We could have ultimate power. But only if you work for me.
Redear was a fool to have forgiven you and your clan. Either a fool, a really good liar, or she really does have a heart inside.
Before we checkmate, tell me. Are you the black king, or the white king?
I believe I'd be the black king. Let's fight for checkmate, shall we?

Ivorythorn drifted out of faceless, convoluted nightmares. She rubbed her paw over her left eye and winced as she brushed over a fresh scar, flakes of dried blood falling from her fur. The tabby blinked, but it was no use, her left eye was still blurred and, for lack of a better word, useless. That Leopardpaw... She thought morosely, her drowsy mind unable to summon up an insult. Sniffling, she swiped a paw over her nose and looked out of the entrance to the apprentice.
Foxpaw had found her and Leopardpaw brawling in the middle of the night, so the young deity had to scurry away before the two could outnumber her or take her as a prisoner. She could hear the orange tabby freaking out over the wounded state Leopardpaw was in, but Leopardpaw was no doubt unfazed by the fight, maybe even still furious. When Ivorythorn arrived back at Stormclan camp, Lust and Sin were nowhere to be found. Exhausted, she collaped in the apprentice den without a further thought.
Laying in the soft bedding, she thought, I wonder what they will think of me when they get back? What if they already got back?

Riverstorm/Deputy/Stormclan/17 moons
Riverstorm tore his gaze away from watching the snow fall out side to look at his mate, who was lying next to him. He purred and nuzzled her neck to see if she was awake. "Siiin~" The blue tabby said sweetly, tail flicking. "Morning has arrived." If last night was any indication, we might have to check and see if Ivorythorn is back... Standing, he padded out of the den and strode through the clan grounds, peering into the warriors den. "Oakclaw?" He asked, rather loudly, "You up yet? We need someone to patrol the territory."

Bluebird/Warrior/Stormclan(but in Creekclan in this post/8 moons
Stripedpaw/Apprentice/Creekclan/8 moons
Songfeather/Warrior/Creekclan/17 moons

Bluebird nudged her brother as the Creekclan apprentices were stirring awake, "Jetblack!" She said, forcing a cheerful voice. Redear had left the two in Creekclan to "watch over the clan after the recent battle". That didn't sound like a very good reason to leave your own kits at a different clan... Nevertheless, she tried to keep a happy tone for her brother's sake. "C'mon, mother didn't leave us here to watch the clan for nothing~"
Stripedpaw rolled her eyes at Blackpaw before stretching again, casting a gaze at the den entrance. Her eyes widened in a little bit of surprise. "Mother!" She hadn't expected the calico to be sitting just at the den entrance. How much of the conversation did she hear exactly? Songfeather didn't comment on it however.
"Icepaw," Songfeather said softly, a small, knowing smile on her face. "Let's go, dear, we have much training to do today. The freshkill pile isn't going to fill itself, now is it?"
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2012, 04:06:46 am »
Laying curled up in her bone-crafted den, Redear began to think of a way she needed to continue her advance. At her loves words, she lifted up her head and nuzzled his chest. "I know... but I'm tired. Let me rest for now." She placed her head on her mates paws and rubbed against them, giving a rasped purr. "I must ask, back when we were apprentices- no, when we were kits, what was it you saw different of me, when everyone else despised me?" But when she spotted the silver tabby, she raised her head and paused a moment.
Jetblack looked sulkily at his sister and got up. "Fine..." He sat up on his post and watched the scape.
[Nothing for Leopardpaw]

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 04:38:58 am »
((I'm ok with the flashback as long as it dons't turn into a fight or somthing like that.))

lionpaw quickly turned her head to Foxpaw, her ears pinned against her head. "Adderpaw's right, we can take on that lazy old rouge when he's alone, if you want to act like a kit then fine" she hissed softly.

as they walked, facilier eyes were fixed on the creekclan-nightclan border. "come on, we are going to teach those moor clans a lesson" He meowed to his followers, his claws unsheathed.

at the medicine cat's den, silverheart is in the herb storage, counting the amount of herbs. "cobwebs are a bit low but ok as long as they aren't anymore raids, catmint is well stocked, poppy seeds are low, yarrow is almost gone which I need to collect, honey is starting to get a bit low" she meowed to herself, placing one of her white paws next to Jupiter berries. She turned her head to see the morning sun lighten the den. it's morning. I guess I mustn't counted the herbs all dawn and have been watched by...oak she thought, her ears pinned.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:46:06 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 09:20:41 pm »
((I'm roleplaying Adder, Fused.))