Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95799 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #490 on: February 22, 2013, 05:01:24 am »
"I think we have to earn them. I don't know, I'm relatively new here, lizardpaw too"

"oh ok...and welcome" lionpaw said, flicking her ear as if she heard something not too far away. no....just me and these two apprentices here.... lionpaw thought, picturing the thoughts of those collars with teeth all around them in her mind. She blinked her blue eyes and shook the thought away before turning her attention back to the other apprentices.

"yes...and I just say, it is better not to stay around me very much, you might catch the clumsy disease"

her blue eyes narrowed, eyes blazing with annoyance and disbelief. clumsy disease? What in the world is that?  Nevermind... "oh ok, I will try not to catch this 'disease'" she said, having a hint of annoyance in her tone. If she's going to be stuck here in this spot with two apprentices and a mouse then she is going to play along until redear returns.  

"why did redear sent you?"

great...here we go... her ear twitched with annoyance, not wanting to tell any cat about how she got here and got out only to be nearly killed by a monster and then sent back here. "long story" she answered snowpaw's question, ignoring lizardpaw and coan as they were running around like kits.

waking up in his dream, shadow slowly got up, his legs shaking as if he ran from the barn and all the way to here without any breaks. He forced his legs to stop shaking and lifted his head to view the terrain, his eyes widen as he is in a clearing surrounded by dead trees. "wow..." he softly mewed, his eyes bright as he took a paw step towards the dark forest. "I should go into the forest. Blossom and badger aren't there to scream at me not to go into the so-called 'dangerous' forest" he said, flicking his thin tail.

as tinytiger, her mate and one of her kits crossed the thunderpath, she turned her head to fireblaze with blue eyes blazing with anger. She couldn't talk as in for now, she was carrying adderpaw by his scuff but would drop him when they get back to their own terriory but for now, all she can do is just walk across the deadly thunderpath.

As they entered the moors, tinytiger dropped adderpaw on top of a rock big enough for a apprentice to sit on before turning her head to fireblaze, who was sitting next to adderpaw. "I am very mad and disappointed at you fireblaze and to adderpaw for this. Adderpaw for, running into stormclan territory and for you for taunting riverstorm like that when he was just saying for us to leave" she hissed at them, mostly at her mate. "as one of your punishments: no gathering for you and both of you will have to stay at camp for the rest of the moon but you can only go out if I, cloudpaw, frostheart or swiftleap is with you" she scolded at the two troublemakers. all I need is to find leopardpaw, Foxpaw and lionpaw and to get nine.....oh great starclan! I forgot about the moonstone.....ill have to deal white them first she thought, her tail rasied.

"shadow! Blossom! Come here at once you lazy-runaways before I get a bigger cat!"

"what in the name of starclan is that?" she mumbled under her breath, turning her head towards the voice. The scent was strong but it wasn't Clancat nor one of the rouges in facilier's gang of failures. kittypet? Loner? she slowly walked towards the sound, her ears perked. "be careful, it could be one of those rouges or a kit-warrior!" ignoring her mate, the nightclan leader flicked her ear before poking her head into the tall grass.

Dark blue eyes widen, tinytiger fixed her eyes onto a loner kit in a small clearing. a kit.....where did he came from? she thought, walking towards the kit. "hey little one, I'm not going to hurt you" she said in a soft tone, her eyes glowing with kindness. The kit swifty turned his head to the nightclan cat, his ears pinned as he view the older cat with yellow eyes.

"how should I trust you?" the kit said nervously.
"because I'm the leader of a clan and this territory"
"leader? Wow you must have allot of cats to take care of! Is there..."
"yes and no. And one question, where is your parents and siblings?" tinytiger asked the lost kit.

dropping the herbs onto the black stony ground, cloudpaw crouch with her tail lifted as if she was hunting and pressed her muzzle into Oak's brown fur. No breathing nor a single heartbeat....just the scent of death and blood pouring down into scarlet puddles. why did he had to die? she thought, a tear rolling down her face. She could hear paw steps coming closer to her, stripedpaw and the lifeless body of oak, not caring who was running towards them.

"oak..no!"

it was Silverheart all right, the medicine cat of creekclan and her aunt. She had to pinned her ears to block out the crying yowls of Silverheart as she ran over to oak, tears rolling down her silver face. he hunts with starclan now

once she felt safe, she poked her head out of the bushes, her blue eyes calm as she got to a standing position. everything looks safe to me... she thought, flicking her tortoiseshell tail before waking out of the dried bush. The snow felt wet as if it was melting...well it is melting but in a slow way as spring is approaching. Blossom was staring at the open ground, her tail wrapped around her tiny front paws as she sat down onto the snow. maybe this place is safe after all she letted out a soft purr before fixing her eyes onto a mouse, pausing to scent the air for a second. mouse! Mommy used to hunt mice for me and for my brothers she thought again, her claws unsheathed. Little did she know that there was danger lurking above her, the predator's eyes scanning the land for it's prey. Blossom was foolish enough just to check only the ground for signs of danger. If the deadly hawk took her then it's the end of the tiny runt that ran off after a flash of orange and white startled the tortoiseshell kitten. "here little mice, come to blossom" the she-kit whispered, walking slowly towards the brown creature. The mouse turned it's head towards the kit, it's black eyes staring at the sky as if it sees the bird of prey. "don't run away, I just want to eat-" blossom was cut off as the mouse letted out a squeak of alarm before running off, leaving the lone kit confused.

The hawk started to fly towards to the confused kitten, it's black talons sharp and deadly as it was near the target. Hawks were a danger to kits, mostly the ones that sneaked out of camp or lone ones. Blossom watched as the mouse ran off before sitting down, looking like as if she was deaf. Without a clear warning, the hawk swoop down and grabbed the she-kit with it's sharp talons. As it flied back into the air, blossom struggled to get free, her claws attempting to scratch the hawk as she letted out a yowl for help. No one couldn't hear her, she was in midair with the predator carrying her to her doom....if she makes it there. As the hawk disappeared with the kit on it's talons, blossom letted out one more yowl before giving up for life. (and she was never seen again)

maybe silverstar is sleeping I guess whitewhisker thought, turning away to exit the silver and white she-cat's den. His blue eye was useless and blind while his yellow eye was normal and useful. As whitewhisker exited the den, he walked towards the camp enterence alone. I should hunt for the clan since the fresh-kill pile is low and cats would go hungry....

As he entered the forest, his sighted eye filled with happiness as he thought about hunting but that thinking made him unsheathed his claws. His long whiskers were twitching impatiently as he searched the forest for any prey. come on prey, thornclan needs food! I'm going to the river but hopefully creekclan or those rouged isn't there to stop me he thought, walking towards the creekclan border. hope I don't end up like redflower and pinepaw a chill ran across his spine as he thought about the orange warrior, who drowned in the river many moons ago and his older brown and white brother, who drowned after attempting to chase a rouge out of the territory a moon before whitewhisker earned his warrior name. Shaking the emotional thoughts away, the half-blind Tom kept on walking, his tail rasied to avoid scaring prey off.

After a hour or two of walking, whitewhisker made it. His paws were itching to hunt for his clan as he got into the hunter crouch, his ears perked. His good eye was fixed onto a water vole as he stalked the prey by the ice, not caring if the ice was thin or not. As he got closer to the targeted prey, whitewhisker's good eye was narrowed while the blue was clouded with blindness. Without a warning, he attempted to pounce at the prey, claws unsheathed.

foxdung! whitewhisker thought as his paws landed onto the ice, claws sinking into the thin ice to balance himself. Foolish cat, should go for a prey that wasn't too close to the frozen river. He tapped the icy river with his unsheathed paw, seeing if it was thick or not. thin "great, now I have a chance that I'm going to die underwater!" he growled, starting to walk slowly back to his own territory. placing a paw back onto the frozen river, the ice broke and sent the paw into the ice-cold water. Taking the nearly frost-bitten paw out of the water, whitewhisker attempted to turn left, eyes glowing with fear as he moved. The ice was thin since new-leaf was coming but that dons't matter, all he need is to get back onto thornclan territory alive. Nighttime was a dangerous time to be out of camp, mostly dangerous when your on the ice in the middle of a river and it's leaf-bare. With no warning coming, the ice broke again but this time, it sent whitewhisker into the cold, unforgiving water. His pelt felt frozen, his good eye was blurry and he couldn't breathe, nor swim. He attempted to swim towards the gap but his weight and lack of swimming kept him from battling against the cold water. Panicking, whitewhisker tried again to swim but his legs were numb and was weak from attempting to swim towards the hole that he fell through. goodbye thornclan....I got to go he thought, closing his eyes as a sign that he gave up battling for air. His life was slipping away slowly as he sank into the bottom of the river, flicking his tail for the last time before he died by drowning.

((edit: just to kill off blossom and whitewhisker))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 10:39:52 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 22, 2013, 02:18:45 pm »
"Ok then. Lizard, behave yourself", said Snowpaw, glaring at her friend. Lizard came back, covered in scratches."Sorry. I ruin everything", sighed Lizard, and went inside his den."Oh no. His childhood problems came up again", sighed Snowpaw."He was beaten up by every member of his family, and lived in the shadow of his younger brother. When an enemy clan found the localization of the clan he was, his father blamed him, when it was actually his younger brother, Goldenpaw, that betrayed the clan. The only survivors were Lizardpaw and Goldenpaw. And to this day, Lizard still believes he is to blame. He suffered a lot, but I told him that some cats have gone through more", explained Snowpaw.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 24, 2013, 02:22:52 am »
As the silver she-cat lunged at her, Leopardpaw's dark smirk grew to a grin as she reared up onto her hind paws and was tackled under Ivorythorn. A dark chuckle echoed from her throat until and a little after her line. Yet the moment seemed as if it paused as both felines made no move. Leopardpaw's expression went from that devious smirk to that of a serious expression. Watching Ivorythorn, it was obvious she was melting down before her. The ocelot just lay there on her back for several more heartbeats and sobs before speaking up. "You're trembling"
In that, her voice was plain and emotionless, holding no particular aura of caring. She placed her hind paws against Ivorythorn's chest, kicking her back some distance while she flipped to her paws and lunged, a front claw aimed and ready to pin the opponent.

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 27, 2013, 02:22:57 am »
((sorry for not being on here for days......just got a new puppy.....that might be a mountain cur mix but anyway, bump.

Fireblaze: yay! We are back in this roleplay...party! *dances*

Me: *whispers to redear* please make sure that fireblaze is killed by a group of young stormclan cats

Lionpaw, ivorythorn, lizardpaw and Snowpaw: us?

Redear: maybe but I got a better idea....

*a few hours later*

News person: just in, a feral cat has volunteered to become the World's first space-cat. Just look at that cute cat!

Fireblaze: *inside a rocket ship, pawing at the window* someone help me! Mommy!!!

-Back at stormclan camp, the stormclan cats are watching the tv-

Lionpaw: did he just said mommy? *giggles*

Ivorythorn: y-yes...*laughs*

Redear: this must the best day in my life! *is watching the tv with popcorn*

riverstorm: agree

Ravensong: ok....

Lizardpaw: should we get more cats to volunteer for the space program? ))
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2013, 05:01:24 am »
I bet Red would say that if that happened to Fireblaze.
Redear: -cuffs Lizardpaw by the back of the head- No you idiot))

The liar and the thief

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: February 27, 2013, 02:35:05 pm »
Lizardpaw: I would gratefuly send Golden to space.
Snow:You know where he is?
Lizard:Dancing with the devil, under the moonlight, as blood covers him. Cursing with the witches, ripping his yell through the skyyyy! He is a nasty cat, he ripped my heart and chewed it all, he spit it out and now he is dancing with Lucifer down in Hell! He is buuurniing, buuurninng baby, in the fiiiiire!*
Snow\Conan:O.O'
*Hard Metal song))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 02, 2013, 03:09:27 am »
((Lionpaw: O_o

Me: sure lizardpaw, I'll throw goldenpaw into space *throws him inside the rocket ship with fireblaze*

Now where was I? Oh yes, creating new cats but is it ok if I do that okami? I have plans to kill off fireblaze and badger but I already got rid of blossom and whitewhisker.

Shadow: yay! *dances*

Me: I thought you like your siblings?

Shadow: I don't, they are so annoying

Lionpaw: woah, if stormclan gets more cats then they would have a good chance of ruling the forest and/or win wars with nightclan and thornclan.

Tinytiger: great, thanks for giving redear ideas. T_T))
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 02, 2013, 03:31:34 am »
Redear: Excellent work, Lionpaw. You'll be advanced to a warrior))

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #498 on: March 02, 2013, 04:14:07 am »

Ravensong: Yup. I'm leaving this dump. Gonna go casually dream about Vassily.

Vassily: . . . Yeeessss~ -Fistpump-

Ravensong: MAYBE EVEN PLOT A MURDER. PSHT. I DUNNO. IT'S NORMAL THOUGH.

Vassily: What.

Ravensong: ANYWAY. SCREW THIS SPACE-PROGRAM. AND THAT IDEA. OUR LEADER IS A SADIST I TELL YOU. -Slowly walks away-

Vassily: -Facepalm-)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 02, 2013, 08:39:27 am »