Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 94334 times)

Offline Creekwhisper

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You killed your half brother... Firestar....
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #560 on: June 14, 2013, 02:48:35 pm »

name:SnowFur                                                                                                                                      

Female                                                                                                                                                

9,moons                                                                                                                                                

History:NOPEYNOPES

Clan:Creek Clan      

Forever Brothers..

Koolwolfe

« Reply #561 on: June 15, 2013, 09:25:37 am »
-Image-
Name:DeathStripes
Personality:brave and friendly
History:Doesn't say
Clan:Night Clan
Mate:None
Offspring:
Nope
Extra:bandwidth exceeded
Other:Is a experiment so no telling what the hell she is.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:29:50 am by ?EpixExperiment? »

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 15, 2013, 10:35:25 am »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 15, 2013, 01:56:19 pm »

OK, let's get down to business......
@Deepdawn: That's not even an app, where's the image/description?! Where's the personality if anything! I have no clue if Snowfur is a white cat or if she's got black markings or blue eyes or anything, and most of all I'm not sure of the personality even, if she'd be another Redear or a saint! If she's gonna be kind, cruel, or even a screwball! And you can't just not do the history, I want a little something for it, so all in all you're a disgrace to me in my eyes!

@?EpixExperiment?: First of all, this is a semi-realistic fiction about cats, this isn't a pokemon roleplay or a wolf roleplay ot a tiger wolf hybrid roleplay, this is a roleplay about semi-realistic felines with realistic breeds even though some supernatural things happen! So I would like to advise you to change that image at least to a silver tabby. Next the personality, I want more detailed than just 3 words! Give me a paragraph of the characters personality, not this!

You all should be lucky I'm dealing with you instead of Blacki. >8U

The liar and the thief

Koolwolfe

« Reply #564 on: June 15, 2013, 06:46:34 pm »
God can we talk about rude? Did you not here her say it could be non realistic in the rules I think you are mistaken Noob.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 16, 2013, 06:52:54 am »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #566 on: November 28, 2013, 09:22:43 pm »
((Hey guys, I know this is totally random, but I just wanted to tell everyone hey!!!  AT&T has lied to me and they won't give me my internet back.  But I should be getting internet soon.  MAYBE!  I want you guys to know I miss y'all soo very much. *hugs all of yew*  And that when I come back, I'm going to make Nightstar be Nightkit and just play them as kits and junk.  If it would be okay, could I reserve Creekclan leader for when Night grows up?))

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 30, 2013, 10:47:03 am »

OK, let's get down to business......
@Deepdawn: That's not even an app, where's the image/description?! Where's the personality if anything! I have no clue if Snowfur is a white cat or if she's got black markings or blue eyes or anything, and most of all I'm not sure of the personality even, if she'd be another Redear or a saint! If she's gonna be kind, cruel, or even a screwball! And you can't just not do the history, I want a little something for it, so all in all you're a disgrace to me in my eyes!

@?EpixExperiment?: First of all, this is a semi-realistic fiction about cats, this isn't a pokemon roleplay or a wolf roleplay ot a tiger wolf hybrid roleplay, this is a roleplay about semi-realistic felines with realistic breeds even though some supernatural things happen! So I would like to advise you to change that image at least to a silver tabby. Next the personality, I want more detailed than just 3 words! Give me a paragraph of the characters personality, not this!

You all should be lucky I'm dealing with you instead of Blacki. >8U

Right, I understand your anger. I was going to give an application until I read this. Swearing? Seriously!? It clearly says in the FeralHeart rules, 'No Swearing'. Listen, I will report this to a moderator. Ok?))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 30, 2013, 12:42:14 pm »
Kilo, Soulkit, I think this rp has died. If you check what time Dragonite posted it was 5 months ago. Please don't necro old threads.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 01, 2013, 08:11:14 am »
Right, sorry.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/