Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95297 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #290 on: December 29, 2012, 07:51:31 pm »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #291 on: December 29, 2012, 10:03:01 pm »
((Any characters I need to roleplay? Adderpaw, Rainfrost, etc.))

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 30, 2012, 12:24:56 am »
((*headdesk* I'm so sorry for my inactivity here! I've been incredibly busy and I haven't really had a lot of motivation for this rp. ;A; I hope you guys will accept me back-- I understand if not.))

ヌ - ド ル

wolfgirl56

« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2012, 12:35:55 am »
((*headdesk* I'm so sorry for my inactivity here! I've been incredibly busy and I haven't really had a lot of motivation for this rp. ;A; I hope you guys will accept me back-- I understand if not.))
((It's okay, I left this roleplay as well, and I came back now. Feel free to rejoin~))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2012, 12:48:53 am »
((@Fused: I love the idea of ref sheets, it'll help people to know what the characters look like. And I like that fanart you made :)

@temporal: it's ok friend, I'm not mad at you for being inactive. You can re-join this Rp if you want.))
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2012, 04:20:35 am »
((@Stephen, thanks~
@Tempy, *glomp* Its alright!
@Crystal, the only things going on are 1) Ivory and Lizard are going on with their mission in Creekclan. I suggest you go back to my last rp post so you know where we are on that. Basically Rain is the only character right now.
And the other thing is that Lion and Leopard ran into eachother in Stormclan terra. T3R needs to reply with Leopard SO WE GET THA PARTY GOIN AGAIN MOFOS))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #296 on: December 30, 2012, 03:00:42 pm »
Walking through the forest, Rainfrost remembered her lost daughter, Ivorythorn, or Ivorypaw. She couldn't even remember her name because she forgot about her, yet the thought of her suddenly came to mind. I'm such a horrible mother, Rainfrost thought. As she thought about Ivory, she found out she was in StormClan territory, as she had been walking and thinking at the same time. "Oh no," she said quietly.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:13:00 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2012, 05:17:37 pm »
Crystal, Rainfrost should be going to get fresh kill with Song. And later I'm bringing back an old character.
Fused, it would be wonderfur if you could purrhaps make a ref drawing fanart thing of all your characters like you did with Invidia there.))
The spotted kit tilted her head in slight astonishment at her sibling. She smirked in a friendly way at the fact she found Lionpaw. And in the situation she had, it would be two birds one stone. "I was trying to rescue you! Mousebrain, stormclan would have skinned ya into a new collar! Especially that silver one..." She explained as she was getting off the sibling. Her attention returned to the thunderpath. "We need to cross... wait for my signal" she had a long pause, a real long pause, so far. It looked like she was staring on but she was waiting. There was a faint vibration nearing closer, her ear flicked at that. "Go..."

The liar and the thief

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 30, 2012, 05:52:48 pm »
(( @T3R, alright~ *gets to work*
Rainfrost was still in Creekclan. The plan was for her to eat the fish that "smelled like mint". The fish had a needle in it and when she eats it, she chokes.
(( Glad you're thinking of joining us again~
Your characters are all still alive, and I shall give you a summary once you get your internetz back.))

T3R:
The silver she-cat was resting within the den, a paw over her face to allow her the ability to block out the thawing snow of ending leaf-bare. A bit of the slush fell on her nose while she was outside which scared her in here to rest again. Can't stretch her legs without getting snow on her, geez. A voice called her, though familiar she still woke with a flinch as her claws prodded her muzzle. She retracted those claws quickly and looked around groggily. Fortunately her awakener was her allie, Songfeather. "Songfeather!" She purred with a smile, perking up. She got to her paws again and began to walk forward, nearing the calico. "Sure, where do you want to go?"

Me:

"The freshkill pile," The calico answered with a half-smile, "I'm starved." With a swish of her tail, she stepped out of the den and led the she-cat to the pile of flesh and bones. Breathing in the scent of the food made her mouth water, especially the fish that smelled of catmint. Had the creek melted already? Perhaps one of the warriors had gone down and fished. Songfeather purposefully left the fish alone for Rainfrost, much as she would like to sink her teeth into the fresh kill. The calico selected a plump vole and brushed off the frost that gathered on it's blood smeared fur. She laid down and tore into the small animal, her eyes closing contently.

"Damn," Ivorythorn muttered, flicking an ear in Lizardpaw's direction. She hoped he hadn't heard her small involuntary outburst. Despite her earlier confidence in the plan, she was still anxious. Would both of the she-cats avoid the fish, and the plan fail? Songfeather had already chosen something else. Calm down... So far everything has fallen into place. If something goes wrong... Her claws slowly slid unsheathed, I might have to resort to desperate measures. Her ears perked at Lizardpaw's antics, and when she glanced over briefly to see what he was doing, she wasn't surprised to see a rose and a rabbit by her side. Sighing, she turned back to the task at hand.  
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 30, 2012, 06:14:42 pm »
((*dips head* your welcome. And you have full permission to draw ref sheets of my cats if you wish to draw them.))

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were rescuing me until now...." Lionpaw said, getting up on all four paws before facing her oclect sister. Her fur was matted from running through bushes and her paws were covered in mud from running into a mud puddle but she didn't mind. "we need to cross...wait for my signal" the golden she-cat nodded and fixed her blue eyes onto the black thunderpath, opening her jaw to taste the air around her. smoke...monsters.... she twitched her nose in disgust before closing her jaws. I guess the monsters haven't bothered to run on the thunderpath she thought. The maned apprentice turned her head to her sister, waiting for her signal. "go" Lionpaw nodded to her youngest sister before dashing off, running towards the black, rocky thunderpath.

Cloudpaw returned to her mother, who was waiting for Frostheart. "I guess she went out to collect herbs" the oclect/begal apprentice meowed. "then I guess I'll have to know what getting nine lives is like by my own. By the way, have you learn to use herbs for healing?" the medicince cat apprentice nodded, flicking her thin tail.
Signature by Green