Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 94826 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #360 on: January 09, 2013, 01:01:30 am »
This is getting interesting!!! oDo
And when Invidie, Shadow, and Lizardpaw are heading back to Stormclan camp, can Invidia pick up the scent of Leopardpaw not too far away and track her, telling the other two to go on? We need another enemy meeting. Though Lizard and Shadow could secretly follow Ivorythorn and spy on her, if they want.))
The turkish sneared at the mention of that no good Q. Of course it's his fault. She couldn't wait to get her paws on him. And then the rogues came out. The last thing she needed was that. "Great bloodclan... Stay here." She said through the maned feline's scruff, placing her safely on the high branch and leaping down to join her love in battle. She landed over Adderpaw and Foxpaw, standing protectively over them. Her eyes gad a fire of the souls living inside her being awoken for battle. (Her eyes kinda look like this) The green fire as well as the blue had illuminated there for both Sally Bones and Candle. Then she reared her head back to yowl a summoning. The souls flew from her body and took the form of fires white and yellow, flying at the rogues to force them to back up. Once standing infront of a large portion of rogues, they became selectial forms of cats, what appeared cats made of fire, but there was a glow in the eye locations for their eyes. Looking down to the apprentices under her, Redear lowered herself to a protective crouch, keeping his eyes on the battle but tilting her head some to Foxpaw's direction. "It's too dangerous, we've got to worry about getting you out of here."
Eyesore silenced at that, shaking his head in frustration and sighing. He pressed his face into his sisters chest, giving a low, depressed murr. "We're all alone now, aren't we?" (So short! DX)
Songpaw widened her eyes as the two went down together. She lay there, blinking in surprise before a smirk creaced onto her face and she purred, placing a paw on the calico's forehead. "Long time no see..."

The liar and the thief

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 09, 2013, 01:52:57 am »
(( I like Ravensong so far :3
And mini-plot sounds good to me, T3R. And the thought of Red using Q as a punching bag makes me laugh a little xD He's too chivalrous to fight back, so he'd be the perfect target~
Waiting for the others.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 09, 2013, 02:53:33 am »

Name: Songpaw (Later Songbird)
Personality: pretty dull... you know her
History: NOPENOPENOPE
Clan: Creekclan
Mate: None yet... wait till propose
Offspring: None

The liar and the thief

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 09, 2013, 03:22:43 pm »
Wait...Shadow is with L(it's Lizard,but call it this way if you're just lazy) and Ivory?Did I miss something o_0?)
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 09, 2013, 10:53:53 pm »
((@dragonite: nope, shadow is by the area when the battle has started at but still in stormclan territory.

@T3R: that's sounds like a good mini-plot and yay for songpaw!

I'm going to wait for crystal and temporal before roleplaying, I don't like leaving members behind.))
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 10, 2013, 12:01:24 am »
RESULTS: Since it was a 3 way tie, no thanks to you guys, I judged it on importance of member rank and reason for song selection. Fused's reason disqualified opening 2 for it was in several reasons pretty crappy. The quality of the song was poor and finding a downloadable good quality of the song is like leaping through hoops. Plus, length doesn't matter. Here's what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a56jyr8wAbI&feature=related

Became
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTkUejcDypM

So I'd shorten the other two. I went with what Crystal chose because she's the creator of this big mess, even though she's not doing a good job of keeping a level head when bad things happen.))

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #366 on: January 10, 2013, 01:13:05 am »

oUo. Okami dun be rude~ If it wasn't for Crystal you wouldn't 8e here~

I think she's done a brilliant job of managing this '8ig mess', along with keeping a good head when things get 8ad--

It's pro8aly very difficult to be the soul owner and administrator of a majour roleplay which has been going on for quite some time like this one.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 10, 2013, 03:54:56 am »
(( What Vriska said.
And that's understandable~
I'm nearly done with Lionpaw's ref sheet, it'll be out by tomorrow.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 10, 2013, 04:09:51 am »
((*agrees with vriska* let's try not to start another pointless OOC drama, shall we? Crystal is a good friend and owner of this roleplay and I think it's very wrong to be rude to her or to anyone else, just saying.

@fused: aww....that's so nice of you, fusedhearts  :) ))
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:13:14 am by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 10, 2013, 12:13:34 pm »
... Again instead of looking at the facts they just turn against me to keep the thread creator happy... When drama started the last time she closed the entire rp, leaving all that history to crumble into dust like another old rp that got requested to be deleted even though we reached merely 300 pages. So now we have to start from scratch with our memory for the youtube series. And whenever anger is directed to her she retorts with threats of suicide. Knowing for a fact, being an admin of something means whatever you say goes, in return trying to act responsible with the position and being polite to others no matter the situation is extremely important. Take Shinkoryu14 for an example. She has been running Chernobyl Curs and had to take every question or problem seriously, answering in an organized polite manner.
I find it funny though the important thing was ignored, and that's the opening.
@Stephen: And Fused is doing the ref sheets because I asked her to, it was a request, not just her being kind.))
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 12:26:06 pm by T3R3Z1 »

The liar and the thief