Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95307 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #380 on: January 11, 2013, 11:39:11 pm »
((*dips head in greeting* hello thespiritofthewhitewolf, welcome to the rp if you are accepted by crystal.

And I'm just bumping this thread because I don't want it to die))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2013, 12:17:20 am »
((Accepted.))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 12, 2013, 02:36:37 am »
Crystal, are you just not gonna rp at all? We're waiting on you!))

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2013, 03:32:44 am »
Yees :U. We're waiting on you! x3

Don't meant to sound persistant, but if ya have the time to log on and accept, you should have the time to le type ono /Shotdead

Sorry if I sound persistant and impatient :U

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2013, 03:04:15 pm »
Yees :U. We're waiting on you! x3

Don't meant to sound persistant, but if ya have the time to log on and accept, you should have the time to le type ono /Shotdead

Sorry if I sound persistant and impatient :U
((You sound kinder than I did.....))

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2013, 03:08:31 pm »
((I think I may have to leave again. =/))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2013, 04:01:47 pm »
((sorry to hear that you might leave again crystal, if you leave then we can always take care of your characters for you))
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 04:40:22 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 12, 2013, 04:27:35 pm »
(( Alright, how about this: If we wait on you to post for more than two days, we rp for your characters if they are needed. That, or you just leave. I don't mean to sound rude, but it is bothersome when you have to wait for someone who keeps leaving and joining on and off. If you need to/want to leave, then LEAVE for whatever the reason is. Obviously you either don't have time for this rp anymore or you just don't feel like rping here anymore, so what is the point of staying unless you really want to/have the time to?
I wouldn't appreciate it if anyone else started tearing at Crystal *is a hypocrite* She's been talked about too much as it is.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

SoulRevenge

« Reply #388 on: January 12, 2013, 04:34:51 pm »
@Terezi
Victorrry oUo. /Shotdead

(( Alright, how about this: If we wait on you to post for more than two days, we rp for your characters if they are needed. That, or you just leave. I don't mean to sound rude, but it is bothersome when you have to wait for someone who keeps leaving and joining on and off. If you need to/want to leave, then LEAVE for whatever the reason is. Obviously you either don't have time for this rp anymore or you just don't feel like rping here anymore, so what is the point of staying unless you really want to/have the time to?
I wouldn't appreciate it if anyone else started tearing at Crystal *is a hypocrite* She's been talked about too much as it is.))

^

Yeah, I can't help with agree with Fused here. Even if someone is the /creator/ of the roleplay, yet they are uninterested and no longer feel the urge to stay here, go ahead and go! Do as you wish!
However, I'm sure that a majourity, if not all members here would appreciate it if you did not close the roleplay after you leave.

But, alas- it's all your desicion. :c.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2013, 05:49:24 pm »
@Terezi
Victorrry oUo. /Shotdead

^

Yeah, I can't help with agree with Fused here. Even if someone is the /creator/ of the roleplay, yet they are uninterested and no longer feel the urge to stay here, go ahead and go! Do as you wish!
However, I'm sure that a majourity, if not all members here would appreciate it if you did not close the roleplay after you leave.

But, alas- it's all your desicion. :c.
^
I'm at agreement here.
But since the mess last time was you closing the first one and since the story may become a series, the last thing we need is you closing this. I rather not put memory into two/three years worth of rp.
But if you did close it, I would make another of it more organized with Fused and Blacki as my partner admins.
But yeah, if you want to go nobody's holding you back.))

The liar and the thief