Author Topic: BuffNutt's Questioner 1  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: BuffNutt's Questioner 1
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 03:37:44 am »
1. What is your favorite TV program?
Azumanga Daioh and The Office (American version). Because I couldn't pick just two.

2. What was your first pet's name?
Whiskey. She was a fan-tailed goldfish the color of that alcoholic beverage.

3. What's your talent?
It's more of a curse than a talent, but I can remember obscure information about movies/books/whatever from many years ago, yet I sometimes can't remember what I did just yesterday.   ._.;

4. If you had a choice between getting an iPad or an Archos, what would it be?
What's an Archos?

5. If you was an inventor, what would you invent?
I would invent a real-life equivalent of R2-D2, because Star Wars robots are awesome.

6. Do you have pets?
Two female dogs: a terrier mix and a grumpy old chihuahua.

7. What is your dream?
To have a happy family, a steady income, and to be able to have enough money to send my children off to college.

8. What's the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
When I was a child, my family and I went to a themepark as part of our summer vacation. I stopped at a fountain to wash off my feet (the themepark was right along a beach, so there were fountains so people could rinse the sand off their feet before getting on rides), then turned to grab my dad's hand and head off to the ferris wheel. Suddenly I heard my mom screaming for me to come back. I looked behind me to see that she was standing with my dad ten feet away. If that was my dad over there, then who's hand was I holding? I looked up to see that I was sholding the hand of a complete stranger, who was giving me a bewildered look. I let go of his hand, blushing red as a beet, and rushed back to my parents.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART