Author Topic: Winter Map for my pack  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Sammim123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Winter Map for my pack
« on: October 04, 2012, 04:45:21 pm »
Hello, if someone would be nice enough to make me a map for my pack.

The pack is a Finland based pack, feel free to pick a 'National Park' To base the map off of. I only ask the there be one very high point in the height map, a snowy mountain, where pack members may go to meditate, or have private council meetings.

Details of the map I need are very forested areas, a bit of an open plain closer to the lake (lake can be anywhere in the map), no rivers please. Snowy, with grassy areas, denning area, and that's really just about it. Below I will include a wikipedia page with the 37 national parks based in Finland, as I stated, feel free to get ideas from them, or replicate one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_parks_of_Finland

Map Name- Helsinki

Doesn't have to be HUGE, but I would prefer smallest being 15000. Feel free to comment on this board to take the challenge, or email me at- [email protected]

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
Re: Winter Map for my pack
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 04:46:32 pm »
Also, if you could have the mountain area over looking the lake that would be appreciated.

Offline toki

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 10:01:30 pm »
I'll make that map for ya! Seems easy enough!

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 12:00:07 am »
Not complicated at all, I had made one about a year ago, pack fell apart, and when I went to load it the other day everything is white blocky things. And I really don't feel like going through and loading all of my snowy objects. Not fun, so I figured I'd ask for some help this go around! I can even give you my old height & terrain maps if you'd like. That or be creative! Thank you so much (: If you could just be sure when it is done, email it in either zip or .rar file to the email listed above, please, and thank you!