Author Topic: New Wolf Character ~Ashei~  (Read 5930 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: New Wolf Character ~Ashei~
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 10:01:28 pm »

Don't mention it, sir (oh I could just go on forever.. xD),
As can I dear sir.

[/quote]

Sir, if I may say sir, you are awesome dear sir.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 10:16:25 pm »
Sirs and cookies? Oh my :P Love your character Ember, as well as your theme music. And as for Ghostsundermybed's comments, though I get your point, if she's already using telekinesis and what not, why would you expect for the rest of her RP to be realistic?
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 11:09:44 pm »
Sirs and cookies? Oh my :P Love your character Ember, as well as your theme music. And as for Ghostsundermybed's comments, though I get your point, if she's already using telekinesis and what not, why would you expect for the rest of her RP to be realistic?
XD my thoughts exactly, though I don't blame him. Cookie for you, dear sir. ;D

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 11:12:05 pm »
  Pretty  character :3

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 11:13:24 pm »
  Pretty  character :3
And yet another cookie for another wonderful sir.

Ghostsundermybed

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 07:25:19 pm »

Oh, but just because a character has unnatural powers, doesn't mean they have to be unrealistic, there are plenty ways to build up a character with powers that makes them believable. And having powers is simply not an excuse to make them an eye-brow raiser. Neither is "its my chara and i can make them however i want!!!! DX". Haha.

Thank you for your understanding Ember, a lot of people don't see my point when I do give criticism. And I didn't know that the history was RPed before-hand, my bad.

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 07:50:33 pm »

[/quote]

Oh, but just because a character has unnatural powers, doesn't mean they have to be unrealistic, there are plenty ways to build up a character with powers that makes them believable. And having powers is simply not an excuse to make them an eye-brow raiser. Neither is "its my chara and i can make them however i want!!!! DX". Haha.

Thank you for your understanding Ember, a lot of people don't see my point when I do give criticism. And I didn't know that the history was RPed before-hand, my bad.
[/quote]

Aw, it's OK. I understand completely. :3 But, Ashei's not as unrealistic as some folks I've seen in-game. XD

Ghostsundermybed

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 12:39:02 am »

Aw, it's OK. I understand completely. :3 But, Ashei's not as unrealistic as some folks I've seen in-game. XD

Ha, that's the truth. 'Can' isn't the same as 'should' in some cases.

Although, the character seems fairly realistic insofar, I'd like to know a bit more. (This is a bit I think could help everyone as, it's good to know every last detail of your character [down to thier favourite colour] for roleplay.)
First, off- if I could know why some of your character's fur is blue. (I asked earlier in my first post- asking whether it was dyed or natural).
Also, how did she get her telekinesis? Was she born with it- passed down in her family line, or is it a genetic mutation? Or did she maybe get it later on in her life?
I don't mean to pester you further(sorry)- but it's helpful for a mun themselves to know about their character.

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 12:24:16 pm »

Ha, that's the truth. 'Can' isn't the same as 'should' in some cases.

Although, the character seems fairly realistic insofar, I'd like to know a bit more. (This is a bit I think could help everyone as, it's good to know every last detail of your character [down to thier favourite colour] for roleplay.)
First, off- if I could know why some of your character's fur is blue. (I asked earlier in my first post- asking whether it was dyed or natural).
Also, how did she get her telekinesis? Was she born with it- passed down in her family line, or is it a genetic mutation? Or did she maybe get it later on in her life?
I don't mean to pester you further(sorry)- but it's helpful for a mun themselves to know about their character.

[/quote]

You make a good point. I'll get right on that. :)

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 06:58:15 pm »
My, my, this character's come to look good. Though, I believe a wolf reaches young adulthood at two years, already having outgrown the teen age.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo