Author Topic: Most embarassing thing~  (Read 6805 times)

Offline Forsaken

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Most embarassing thing~
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 05:41:54 pm »
In 3th grade I was rubbing my teachers back (she let us rub her back while she read to us... and I had to pee and I ened up wetting my self
Live,Love,Burn,Die.
"At first it goes good then tazers get involed and the whole thing crashes and burns."~Me

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 05:45:29 pm »
 I was at the beach, and made a giant jump in the water.

My WHOLE suit fell off.

I was so embarassed fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. Not to mention i was about...11 i guess

Offline Saria

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Only good language here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 10:36:10 am »
XD

CookieSkittles

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 01:27:34 am »
I remember in 2nd grade, i went to reach down into m back pack to get something out. And... i made a big, loud,fart. Everybody started to laugh D: I was so embarassed.

Squidyly

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 01:40:53 am »
Argh I have so many embarressing things, uh..

I was in an hotel pool in Cancun, Mexico, and I threw  a huge cannon ball in the pool. (This was when I was like 5 or 6) I got up on a platform, and there it was, I was wearing a bikini, and my top was all the way up. My poor boobies were shown out to the world. DX

Irkalla

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 01:55:24 am »
When i was little i refused to take a shower and i got in the shower with my clothes on. my parents still tell it to my sisters :(.

littlefoxchild

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 12:17:24 am »
It was dark one night and I was looking for my car. I took out my car key to auto unlock my door( the lights inside the car come on as well) and then I pressed the button the car in front of me lights came on and the doors unlock so I figuered that it was my car so I open the car door and get in, then I look around and I notice all this stuff that wasn't mine in my car! Then there are people who are out side the car looking at me like I was crazy. It hit me then that i got in to the wrong car. I was so embarassed I did't even what to get out of the car.

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 05:51:47 pm »
I always used to say I want a "Snake and Pigmy Pie!" only for five years later, to learn it's actually called "Steak and Kidney pie"

JazzForLife

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 09:01:56 pm »
:S I have a bunch lol.

I was in 2nd grade and we went into a movei renting store. I was getting dizzy and hot and asked my mom if she would hold my winter jacket. But no, she wouldn't. So my sister stepped infront of my and I puked all over her. All the people in the store froze and stared at us. I was soo embarrassed. Of course my sister, who was in preschool wasn't so happy either xD

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 03:11:48 am »
When I had a crush on someone and my best friend was going out with him instead. I locked myself into the house for a month.

The liar and the thief