Author Topic: ;; Majizal Highschool [Inactive since 01/11/2012]  (Read 23178 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2012, 12:53:30 am »
Yeah I know Cx, Accalia just wanted to talk to her first to see what was wrong))

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2012, 01:01:36 am »
Zalayax: WELL. >:I))

xDD

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2012, 01:02:52 am »
((She probably would feel uncomfortable going over there anyways ;w;))

IthinkyouknowthisisLace
Lace just sat there, surprised that he had apologised for exploding the banana. Then, when he invited her over, she didn't know what to do. She just sat there and blushed, trying to think of what to say next. Probably something like, 'I'm okay over here,' quietly, but then he said something else. He reminded her that the line was open. She had practised this bit before many times. She knew what to reply.

'Oh, I'm not hungry,' she dismissed, her voice suddenly quiet as she slipped her unfinished worksheet, but it didn't seem like they had heard her.
   The almost-redhead pretended not to have heard the invitation to come over, since she would probably make a fool of herself anyways. However, she was surprised when Accalia came over.
   'Hi, I'm Accalia,' she greeted. 'Are you alright?'
Lace didn't reply at first, not sure what to say. What was wrong? She couldn't tell her about Zalayax, even if she wanted to. Especially this was the first time she had actually spoken to her.
   '...Is it a boy problem?' the blue-haired girl asked after a while.
This actually struck Lace, and suddenly she had an idea of what to say without mentioning Zalayax at all.
     'Well, I'm kinda stressed since I didn't do my Calculus Homework...and partly a boy problem,' she replied, trying to speak loudly. 'It's not anything big, really, though. I think we have a sub today, and I don't want to have to bother you with MY problems...I should be getting to class....N-not to be rude or anything, but because I have a test today in first period...'

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2012, 01:09:19 am »
*Gets called for supper finishes and comes back down.* And then i forgot about this... *Headdeskheaddesk* ok now i must make thingy! x3

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2012, 01:30:22 am »
Accalia
Accalia listened to the girl and nodded her head "Calculus is never fun, I totally understand. Sorry for bothering you." She flashed a friendly smile at her before standing up and walking towards the lunchrooms double doors "Oh, if you ever need anything just ask." She smiled again and walked out. She yawned and headed to her first class, she went up a flight of stairs and sneezed and almost fell "Whoa!" After regaining her balance she ran up the stairs, "Why am I so clumsy?" she slapped herself on the forehead before turning the corner and seeing a group of people talking. She went as far left as she could and scurried by them "Hey! You too good for us or something?" She stopped, it sounded like a girl was talking to her "No, just trying to get to class is all." she turned around and grinned, the group was staring at her, she decided to just keep walking. She could hear their whispers and became very nervous, she began to walk faster down the hall until she turned another corner and finally rushed into her first hour class. She sat down with a huff and pulled out her history textbook and waited for class to start.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2012, 01:40:04 am »

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts,
is here and now
My universe
will never be the same

I'm glade you c a m e

;; Zalayax ;;

He watched her, staring at the red-haired girl in small anticipation, waiting for her to come over. When she didn't, he tilted his head slightly; it was possible that she was shy. Zalayax turned away slightly, just in time to catch the female that sat at his table go and walk over to the other. Zalayax watched for a split second, before turning back to the table. Eh, he didn't want to ruin their conversation; they'd probably get angry at him. He rested his head in his arms, eyes closing for a split second as he sat. He didn't know whether to wait, or to leave; it was complicated for him. He also didn't know if he was supposed to follow, ugh. Zalayax shoved all his confusing thoughts aside, shoving his head back into his arms as he gave a small huff of sleepiness.  His thoughts wandered to his roommate, he didn't seem that bad, but he wondered if he was awake. If he didn't wake up soon, he'd be late. Musing over that fact in a cruel fashion, he dug into his pockets, pulling out his phone, playing a mini-game on it. He still didn't know what to do, and if he waited it might be weird. Zalayax stood up, confusion flickering about in his brain as he eyed the two. Soon, he stood, walking out of the cafeteria with a quick fashion, deciding to go to his first class. His bag swung over his shoulder, he watched, eyes flickering over to a group before continuing on. They looked at him, and with a single glare from the red-headed boy they looked away, which Zalayax prided on. He stared them down. Walking to his first class, he gave a small grunt as he slipped inside, sitting in the back as usual, resorting to his usual self as being the cold a------.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2012, 01:44:25 am »
Mhmmmmmhmhmhm~ -Nudges Meowmeow- I see what you did there. But now I must play with Fuyu~))

(She has 3 scars over her right eye though)
Name: Fuyu ShiroYuki
Gifted: Yes, she is able to swap from human to a fox forms, but her power isn't well controled so sometimes her fox ears and tail would pop out involuntarily.
Class: Medium
Personality: Usually always calm. She is calm and serious and surprisingly enough... -Drumroll- A lesbian!~ But don't any of you get any ideas.
History: I will not tell!~ Besides the fact her family is all dead
Hobbies: Drawing anime characters
Crush: Not telling
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: So far no
Figure: Well, all in all she's thin and somewhat tall, but in her fox form she's skinny and her scar shows more
Dorm Picture/Number: 105

Flaws/Abilities: Flaw is her vision is failing, ability is she always approaches a situation calmly
Voice: Smooth, calm, and somewhat quiet but an even tone
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZyViwxNnhI&lc=0BE98JhT1MiVD2XKLhcckVs63gtVtXvctWMAPkWzrJU&feature=inbox

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2012, 01:48:51 am »
Accepted, but.

WHAT ABOUT IVORY IN THAT SECTION. .:I))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2012, 02:25:44 am »
Well then, bring her in here or Fuyu's gonna be cheatin))

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2012, 02:31:09 am »
You're gonna ruin le pairing ;a;

Ivory: W-why Fuyu ;c))