Author Topic: When typos go horribly wrong...  (Read 14446 times)

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: When typos go horribly wrong...
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2013, 03:31:10 am »
Best typo in the world, hi there Mr. Stalking cow, idk how I did it, but I did...

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2013, 04:29:43 am »
i just made this typo today. pretty sad about what happened....  :'( bad thing was that Red was on.                                                    person 1: Dude, i think someone taped Red's mouth shut.                                                                                                                    person 2: who would tape Red?                                                                                                                                                  me: I did! -joking-                                                                                                                                                                        me: -tapes Red- (replaced the T with the R)                                                                                                                                You have been banned from feral heart for a week.    :'(                                                                                                                 ME IN REAL LIFE: Flipping typos.   :'(

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2013, 04:31:38 am »
i just got banned from feral heart for a week because of that typo. renaming my dragon group to FOREVS AL0N3.                          ~forever alone~

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2013, 06:58:12 am »
Those moments when you met to say "brb" and you say "brdbr"
Or when you say "he**" when you met to say "Hello" or "Lolo" when you mean to say "lol"
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2013, 01:05:28 pm »
i just made this typo today. pretty sad about what happened....  :'( bad thing was that Red was on.                                                    person 1: Dude, i think someone taped Red's mouth shut.                                                                                                                    person 2: who would tape Red?                                                                                                                                                  me: I did! -joking-                                                                                                                                                                        me: -tapes Red- (replaced the T with the R)                                                                                                                                You have been banned from feral heart for a week.    :'(                                                                                                                 ME IN REAL LIFE: Flipping typos.   :'(

Just wow... Actually, now that I think about it, why does it seem that almost every typo is like that? Really think about it. How does that always happen? Most typos I make or those I see others make, is practically in the same shade of light. And also, I find it odd that we can read our post or comment at least two times over or more, and STILL make that one fatal typo to have people look like, "What?!" You know what, from now on, I read my stuff out aloud to myself. Let me caught a typo then.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Warriorwolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Crimson Sunset Recruiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2013, 03:54:08 am »
Typo gone terrible? That happened to me such many times. During a human roleplay, (serious roleplay) I typed poop instead of pool... So it went like this "-enternamehere pushes you into the poop-" that was one of the terrible times of my terrible grammar. Also I typed 'kiss' once, but it turned up into.. well, replace the k with a p... yeah. So many times I have failed at grammar.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2013, 12:51:40 am »
Lol

Offline F a t a l

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2013, 02:19:47 am »
A friend of mine said something about time flying, and I was attempting to say something about flying clocks.. but I forgot the L. :|
Found in-game as F a t a l
Frequently hanging around on characters Daiquiri and Paenitere.

Offline gemsbokian

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Meepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2013, 03:43:42 pm »
Why do the J and H keys have to be so close together? ;-; The thing with the 'sec' happened to me when I was texting my friend. I was mortified! ;-;
(~><~(Meep!)~><~)

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2013, 12:13:28 pm »
I think my favorite ones are where you accidentally press "x" instead of "C" when you like say "One sec" Or some thing like that. Oh and "H" instead of "J" in Jump. Etc, etc, etc. xD

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium