Author Topic: DOTC's ~WarriorCat Rp~  (Read 1001 times)

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
DOTC's ~WarriorCat Rp~
« on: October 28, 2012, 05:08:26 pm »
Hey guys! ^-^, well i have been working on my 6-clan warriorat rp map and i wont all you to come and join the fun.The map is done by myself and every clan haves there territiory and camps different but not very different that people start fighting about how they have better things and detailed all that.But this map haves some good details.Fill this out below in the commets to join the fun!

Fh user: ?
Char name: ?
Clan: ?
Active(Days): ?
Realistic: ?
Rp sample(Needed): ?

.:Heres the clans:.
Clan#1
A light oak forest.There camp is made up of bushes keeping out anyone who trys to sneak in.They have a river running right by there camp and one that is by the border of Clan#2 there allie.The other border is split by rocks and pine trees, seeing it leads to Clan#6 there other rival.
Leader: 0/1
Deputy: 0/1
medicine cat: 0/1
Medicine cat apprentice: 0/1
warriors: 0
Apprentices: 0

Clan#2
A light oak forest with mist of water.They have a river behind there camp so they dont have to go far for a drink or fish.They hunt fish,birds, mice and other animal they can eat.Oak trees keep them salf from heat and the mist in the territiory keeps them cool as well.Many plants and trees grow in there territiory.
Leader: 1/1

Clan#3
Some pine trees.They have lots of stone around there camp witch is very hard to make a attack.There is olny one way into camp, meaning you can olny go out that way as well.Lots of plats keep there camp hidden from sit but it helps them fine food easy as well.Some rivers run throught there territiory and one runs close to the camp.They live by there rivals Clan#5 and Clan#6.
Leader: 0/1

Clan#4
The forest, surrounded by brambles and thorns in almost every direction where water gathers and turns the dirt into rivers of mud, and is almost uninhabitable. They live close to there allies Clan#6 with Clan#5, and are South from clan#1's territory. when you get deeper into the territory, green thorn bushes and grass grow. Their camp is sourrounded by thick brambles, almost impossible to get through without getting some scratches.
medicine cat: 1/1
Apprentices: 1

Clan#5
A shady oak forest.They have lots of plants around there camp making it hard to fine the right spot to get into the camp because they have sharp rocks and sharp thorn bushs around there camp.They live the closet to Moonstone.But live the farest away from there allie Clan#6 and closet to there other allie clan#4.

Clan#6
Mostly high hills with some trees and plants.There camp is made up mostly rock keeping it safe and hard for kits to get out of camp.They have many plants close to there camp and border with one of there allies ThornClan.They have a river that leads from there pond to the other rivals by there three rivals Clan#1, Clan#2 and Clan#3.They live the close to Clan#3 and Clan#1.

.:Work on the map:.
Clan#1 Camp: 100%
Clan territory: 98%

Clan#2 camp: 100%

Clan#3 camp: 100%
Clan territory: 100%

Clan#4 Camp: 100%

Clan#5 camp: 100%

Clan#6 camp: 100%
Clan territory: 100%

If you want to meet me up on FH(I have abother user but im done usering that one).

.:Picture:.
(Number of camps is no in order of the clan spots up top!)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:24:12 pm by Bluefall »