Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 31160 times)

Offline blue360

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Chibbitails
Re: Rude people.
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2011, 01:07:07 am »
Happens to me all the time........ :P Some people are really stupid. Not only that but people haras me about stuff I never did! I mean, are they saying some one's hacking my account? LOLz stupid!

You coming?

wulina

black supra shoes
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2011, 02:52:13 am »
(spam)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:36:26 am by Kyugima. »

Lady Massacre

« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2011, 11:46:41 pm »
Might I suggest blocking them, ignoring them, or reporting them? It's a public map and they have no right to treat you that way.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2012, 11:20:54 pm »
I all ways just ignore them and sit there. If they try to be rude i annoy them by going in to "n00b" mode.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2012, 05:41:46 pm »
Only time I'm ever rude is when suicide comes up and people are OBVIOUSLY attention seeking. I'm blunt and to the point in those situations, because they amuse me XD

Offline Wolfgirl777

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2012, 09:00:01 pm »
Well, i think it is kind of annoying when some one just comes and interrupts an rp, but i don't think its right to just scream at them, whisper them and ASK them to leave first.

I personally HATE it when someone starts trying to get involved with out asking first. I remember once i was in a wolf rp, i was just rping and then some one came along and started annoying us. They were ok at first but... eventually they asked to join. They were a bright blue and red but as it was realistic, they didn't meet the requirements to join the pack. I told them that if they wanted to join, they would need to edit there char... they refused (i was the beta). As we were rping in local they tryed to join in but i told them they needed to edit first. Soon i asked them to leave and they just sat there. they were constantly trying to join in and i found this VERY frustrating. i didn't shout, i asked them over whisper if they could leave. But no. They sat there. Everyone else was beginning to get annoyed. Soon a fight broke out and we had to move because of it. I mean, the guy was probably 8, they were REALLY stupid. they didn't even know what the name of a group of wolves was, they spelt almost every word incorrectly and were swearing there heads of at the end of it. We also lost ALOT of members that day (it was a long term rp) including one of our well liked and well know original members who was always keeping the pack under control (The pack fell apart after she left).

I think that you are being rude by interrupting an rp but there was no reason for them to act like that. Yes, if they didn't want you there, they should of asked you to leave but... i wouldn't recommend trying to join an rp all ready under way, maybe try going around it in a different way. It is EXTREMELY frustrating when some idiot comes and kills your rp,  But still, there was no reason for the screaming and godmodding.

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2012, 09:42:08 pm »
See the above could have easily been resolved by all of the group members blocking this one person.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2012, 09:55:16 pm »
     If it is unprovoked swearing and hostility, definitely screenshot it and send it to an admin/mod in a report. There's rping and using words, then there's general harassment that shouldn't be tolerated.

I tend to walk about seeing what everyone is up to, but wont join unless invited (or if I do, and they say they are in a serious rp, I respectfully apologize and leave them to do it). If it's a public map, you have a right to be there, but your right can't trample over others by trolling them if they politely ask to be left alone.
     Honestly, I really suggest to people if they want a rp with no interruptions whatsoever that they make or request a map for it, or go to a map that isn't populated as often, or an area quite out of the way on a public one. Nothing frustrates me more than when a group decides to plop in front of a main portal and claim it as their territory...like lolwhut?

I really wish people on the game would be more respectful to each other. We have decorum on here, and it'd be great if it could trickle over there.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2012, 10:16:15 pm »
Only time I'm ever rude is when suicide comes up and people are OBVIOUSLY attention seeking. I'm blunt and to the point in those situations, because they amuse me XD

-A little off topic-
   Oh dear, I hate it when people go all '-he drowned-' etc, and automatically everyone runs to the user who 'drowned'. I just ignore it and leave the group after a little time. Cause once it happens other members usually start 'dying' too.

People could really lighten up. I get really annoyed by these players, though I never block them. All I do is sit there until they get bored and stop 'attacking' me. Soon after that I leave and go do sturf elsewhere.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Wolfgirl777

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2012, 10:23:55 pm »
No, my block button was spazzing out at the time so there for, it could not of been resolved.

It takes alot more effort for you just to move than a whole pack as we all know, people are alwayss geting lost. Yes its not right to claim a spot right in front of a portal, but some people cant download maps.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 10:35:50 pm by AluWolf »