Author Topic: Impressive Title Canidae {Very Image Heavy}  (Read 19113 times)

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: Impressive Title Canidae {Very Image Heavy}
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 11:56:18 pm »
awesome, i need to download this o-o but where?? do i have to become a member first to download the game?

Offline Mynameishilter

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 03:00:23 am »
I believe, yes. I signed up, off to check my email to see if my account was approaved

Xiao ~

Sebastian Michaelis-

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 02:16:18 am »
Yes indeed. You need to register on the forum; and wait to have your account approved. We understand waiting for approval may be irritating, but it is necessary to root out known trolls and hackers. Approval shouldn't take long, we make an effort to keep your wait under a day. If it takes longer than a day, you're welcome to shoot an angry message my way in the xat box to approve your account. Once you are registered and approved, the board with the download link will be visible to you. Click the provided link, follow the given instructions carefully, and you should have the game downloaded and be ready to join the fun after an hour and a half or so. Yes, the download will take a while, my apologies; but there are many files in this game which make it into the amazing server it is. I hope to see you guys there soon.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 02:18:56 am by Sebastian Michaelis,.,,, »

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2012, 03:10:47 am »
I can't get into the site it keeps saying, "Impressivetitle.boards.net not found."
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 11:46:22 pm »
alright ive registered now i wait for an activation key -w- i cant wait to play this it looks really fun, and i need something else to play other than feral heart... i'll suggest a few friends to it :D my user will be Azorukon in game so see you guys round maybe ^^ here im vipen so, ~Vipen

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2012, 02:52:21 am »
So this isn't in beta mode and I can download and play right after I make an account, right?

Sebastian Michaelis-

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2012, 04:59:20 am »
Apologies to everyone, but we are now in maintenance mode while the game is being completely redone. We will remain in maintenance mode for an undetermined amount of time. There will still be occasional announcements in the xat box, but other than that; we are shut down until all the major changes are made and coding redone. I will post here or make a new board once we have everything fixed.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2012, 12:58:16 pm »
Nice job. If I was a in-game moderator, which I'd love to try out and see if I can help make a good ingame mod (Which I'd love to help out with because I'm good with obeying rules & know an awful lot about FeralHeart mapping, presets, coding meshes, etc which is sort of like Impressive Title's coding, but not the same. I don't mean like just make me a moderator, I mean like have me take some tests to see if I am able to be a help for the game or not. I won't abuse my powers, trust me, I don't lie, I just want to be a help for a 3D computer game). I have joined the site, not fully due to the maintenance mode, but if you want me to, I can help and I don't mind being a moderator of any type, just as long as you go through what do and make me take some tests to see if I am good enough or not.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:23:20 pm by SilverTW »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2012, 10:46:22 pm »
Nice job. If I was a in-game moderator, which I'd love to try out and see if I can help make a good ingame mod (Which I'd love to help out with because I'm good with obeying rules & know an awful lot about FeralHeart mapping, presets, coding meshes, etc which is sort of like Impressive Title's coding, but not the same. I don't mean like just make me a moderator, I mean like have me take some tests to see if I am able to be a help for the game or not. I won't abuse my powers, trust me, I don't lie, I just want to be a help for a 3D computer game). I have joined the site, not fully due to the maintenance mode, but if you want me to, I can help and I don't mind being a moderator of any type, just as long as you go through what do and make me take some tests to see if I am good enough or not.

Hello this is the Main owner of ITC.

We always appreciate people wanting to help out and love your enthusiasm however, we select mods based on how helpful they are to the game or forum. Once the game becomes open once more be active and helpful around the community, this is the best way to get modship unless we have apps out. Thanks for taking a intrest in us.

~Nowe

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2012, 01:53:31 am »
You're welcome. Of course, I'll try my best to be a helper, so if you'd need me, I can help.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!